RTI has nothing to do with mobile number & addresses  

1. 1. RTI has nothing to do with mobile number & addresses

• Yes
    • yes

Question

2,325 answers to this question

DineshK

Service provider will also suggest you to complain to police and will not disclose the address to you. Even if you get the address, you will not be able to take action against the caller.

I suggest you should immediately complain to your nearest Police Station in writing giving them the details of number. They will find out and punish the culprit.

• Like 2

hailolitha

i want to know the owner of the mobile no:latha: xxxxxxxxxxx

• Thanks 1

jps50

The answer to this has been posted in the blog post here:

http://www.nationalconcerns.com/blog...mobile-number/

Kindly read the above link regarding your query.

This is not possible through RTI. Only investigating agencies and police have powers to get these details.

chaudharyiitian

can I get the address detail of a mobile no XXXXXXX

• Thanks 3

Atul Patankar

Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information, Shashank

Please note that it is against rules to post live telephone numbers on this forum. Please note that this forum is not for providing answers or providing information. We endeavor to provide means for getting information by using the Right to Information Act, 2005.

The information you want is available only to security agencies, and not to common man.

• Like 1

nan19doo

Even I am interested in knowing details of any mobile number. Any website?

nan19doo

Thanx Atul

karanchaudhary51

hello

i want to know the address of bsnl mobile number

sahil.lud

required details of mobile no. xxxxxxxxxxx, using abusive language on phone, my no. xxxxxxxxx. kindly guide.

karira

The answer to this has been posted in the blog post here:

Why don't you lodge a complaint with the police and they will find out who is the owner if that mobile number.

sindhu

Sir,

I need the name and address of the mobile number.

could you help me?

thanks and regards,

sindhu

• Like 3

ambrish.p

Sindhu ji

As of now there is no way of getting personal details from mobile number. Such details are available only to police and security agencies.

regards

• Like 1

sudhansu_64

How a mobile no can be taced by its location. And what is the technology behind it? Is there any way to block this access being traced by the network service provider.

• Like 2

devaki

I wanted to know about the information regarding the number (Posting of mob. no. is against forum rules-hence deleted)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

ambrish.p

Dear Devki & Pooja

The answer to this has been posted in the blog post at National Concerns which will be very useful to you.

This type of information will not be given to you.It is only available to the Police and security agencies. You can lodge complaint/FIR.

regards

• Like 4

DONr

hi....

i want to know a detail of a number....

hello.....can u tell me the detail of one number????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

ambrish.p

Dear Don r

The answer to this has been posted in the blog post at National Concerns which will be very useful to you: http://www.nationalconcerns.com/blog...mobile-number/

If you have a complaint( are aggrieved/cheated by) against someone whose mobile number is the only thing you know, you can directly lodge a complaint/FIR with the Police and they will act on your complaint. If no action/not satisfied with the action, RTI option for action taken report is always open for U.

regards

• Like 3

vizhal

I recevie lot of miss call, and plendy of an wanted calls, so i want to find the address and his name so please help me.

• Like 5