News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
mahenv

Name & Address of CPIO, DDA, Housing Allotments

Question

mahenv

Who is the CPIO of DDA to whom application seeking information regarding non-issue of allotment letter in the draw held for its Housing Scheme, 2006 be made?

3 answers to this question

mahenv

Yours is a most user-unfriendly website[/b]! Why can't you provide for list of names and addresses of CPIOs in various organisations by clicking on the respective icon? Why should you ask for registration for this? Even after registration it is not easy to get the name and address of a CPIO. Perhaps you yourself do not want to part with relevant information!

ganpat1956

The names and addresses of CPIOs are available in the respective web-sites of various govt departments. We are only a discussion forum of members and not an organisation or service provider. I only wish that guys like you could have helped us in compilation of such a list under our directory/guide segment instead of passing off-the cuff remarks through their second post in two years of membership. Rest of your observations do not need a reply.