Sign in to follow this  
Guest sharetipsexpert01

Hello, All

Guest sharetipsexpert01

I am sanjeev from Share Tips . I am a technical Analyst. I like to read a lot. Commodity tips Play a crucial role in today’s economy; they are the key contributors towards a country’s GDP growth. India in the last decade has established itself as a powerful economy and it is growing at a healthy rate. One of the key constituents of India’s robust economy is its stock market. The Free Nifty Tips dates back to the eighteenth century. However, the real journey of the Indian Stock market began in the middle of the nineteenth century with the passing of the “Company’s Act” in 1850. The primary driving forces behind the development of the Indian Stock market were the native shares and the stock broker’s Association.

We provide Intraday trading tips and MCX tips.

You are welcome to visit my website for updated prices and other information of all Indian trading scripts.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• ganpat1956
      By ganpat1956
      New Delhi: Market regulator SEBI and Finance Ministry have come up with conflicting opinions over the applicability of Right to Information (RTI) Act on stock exchanges.
      The Securities and Exchange Board of India told the bench of Central Information Commission (CIC) that bourses are not "public authorities" contrary to the opinion of Department of Economic Affairs (DEA).
      The DEA has been maintaining that stock exchanges are not "public authorities" as defined in the RTI Act because they are regulated by SEBI and not the government.
      This has created a peculiar situation for CIC, which is hearing RTI appeals to decide whether stock exchanges can be brought within the purview of the legislation.
      The appeals came before CIC after Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange and Jaipur Stock Exchange turned down the plea of brokers and investors seeking information about alleged market fraud that caused them losses as well as details about a broker who allegedly played foul.
      The RTI applications were filed by an investor K Lall, Rajkumari Agrawal and Yogesh Mehta (ex-member broker), who suffered losses in the market.
      NSE opposed the application maintaining that it cannot be treated as a "public authority" as the government did not have any control over its affairs. The bourse, through its counsel, has sought ten days for making detailed submission before CIC.
      http://www.ibnlive.com/news/are-stock-exchanges-under-rti-ambit/39382-16.html
    • Murugakumar
      By Murugakumar
      I was working for a Bangalore based IT company between 1999 and 2004. I left the organization on 31-mar-2004. I didn't remember whether I withdrew my EPF amount of the organization. But I am sure I didn't transfer the amount to my next employer. Of late, I applied for my EPF withdrawal through the Bangalore organization. I got a letter from EPF Office, K.R. Puram, Bangalore stating that the claim was settled on 24-Jun-04. Unfortunately I am not able to recall it. I checked my ICICI bank transaction history of 2004. I didn't find any clue of having received the EPF amount. Now I have the following queries.
      1) The claim was settled within three months since I left the Bangalore Organization (31-Mar-2004). I was told that if someone wanted to withdraw their EPF before retirement, they need to wait for a few months since they left the organization and only the claim can be processed. In my case, it had been settled within three month since I left the Bangalore organization. Is it possible?
      2) Now I want to know the full details of My EPF account of the Bangalore organization like what was the balance amount available in the account when I left the organization and If the settlement is done, how the EPF amount was sent to me (through DD/directly credited in my bank account). How to get this details?

Please help me. I am looking forward to response

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy