Jump to content
  • 0

share certificates lost: please help me



Please help me. i am an elderly lady who has lost the share certificates of my flat in Bandra, Mumbai and hence they are not transferring it to my name. Please help me find out how i can advertise in the Marathi newspaper, from Delhi, as i have no one there, to get St. theresa co-Opt housing Society to issue the lost certificates.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • ssn
      By ssn
      We did it!! with the help of RTI, we have been able to get the photocopies of the entire documentation exchanged between our builder and the BMC. Till now we felt at the mercy of the builder and BMC ofcourse was a law unto itself - not now. we feel so much more empowered. Earlier applications for the same documents to the BMC in the past years drew a blank, but on the 2nd of April, exactly 2 mths to the date of application under RTI, 2005, we got what we wanted. May the Act live well and long into the future of our country. And all of you too!
    • dipak shah
      By dipak shah
      hellow i am deepak shah , working with one of the leading psu(govt of india enterprise). i would like to knowweather housing society's are cover under rti act please let me know.
      deepak shah


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy