Question

ad01701

M Tech from allahabad agricultural institute deemed university recognised by DEC is required approval from AICTE

Shrawan

Is it a question or an information?

tanupatna

I had applied to UGC regarding clarification or recognition of Vinayaka Missions University , Salem on 28.02.2009. The cause for that is the govt. of Himachal Pradesh is not recogniting the degree of M.Phil. form the University. But till today, I have not received any reply from them. Where should I write now? kindly guide me.

digitalit

Please be specific in queries details, so that i will guide you.

RAVEENA_O

For fake university click in this site - ::: Fake University Alerts-Inside H E - University Grants Commission :::

You can verify whether your college is a recognized college under UGC from following site- ::: Colleges Inside H E - University Grants Commission :::

The entire list of recognized colleges in Tamil Nadu is available in this site : ::: Inside H E - University Grants Commission :::

Still if you are not able to get information, you can prefer RTI application before the PIO of University Grants Commission: Address -

Central Public Information Officer(CPIO)

Rajesh Anand

Joint Secretary/ CPIO

Room No.: 224

Telephones: Extn. 224

office.: 23239200

Fax: 23232568

Email:rajesh@ugc.ac.in

University Grant Commission (U G C)

Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi

Pin:110 002

India

Please do not ask queries to the CPIO. Please seek (1) the list of colleges / Universities recognized by UGC in state of Tamil Nadu, (2) Recognition letter issued to Vinayaka Mission University, Selam, address................. Tamil Nadu. Please remit the application fee.

• Like 5

tanupatna

Thanks for your information. But I'm still searching for more. I'm a employee with the govt. of hp. I have completed my M.Phil. degree from Vinayaka Missions University, Sankari Main Road (NH-47), ariyanoor, Salem, Tamilnadu through distance education. When I submitted the degree to the govt. of hp they derecognised the degree by saying that this university is not recognised by HP Govt. So, I was searching for that.

RAVEENA_O

Tarun,

Please prefer RTI Application and wait for the response. If you do not get any response, please approach us in this forum.

amani

Whatever..., the VMU degree is UGC recognised. The HP Govt has no right to question its legality.

jps50

U can also file RTI appln seekig base for decision not to recognise your degree. U can ask for documents containing criteria for recognising a particular degree etc.U have to file RTI appln with PIO of State Education Dept as per HP RTI rules as to format and fee. Pl visit

http://himachal.nic.in/ar/pdf/21.PDF and

HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

I think if a univesity is recognised by UGC and DEC [distance edu council] state govt cannot derecognise it for its employees.

U can take up the matter separtely with UGC and DEC. In case if U do not get reply from UGC/DEC U can use RTI by visiting following links:

Central Govt appln:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/19-rti-application-central-govt-info.html

Pending:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/69-any-thing-pending-govt.html

Good luck.

garry99

Hello all,

I want to do a B.ed course from Singhania University, JhunJhun, Rajasthan. Can anybody help me in knowing whether this university is recognise by UGC or not and what all its affiliation and does doing a B.ed ourse from here really gives an edge. I mean does the university really holds the recognition.

Although it has a site link Welcome to Singhania University, Pacheri Bari (Jhunjhunu) which clearly tell us all about it but I still wanted to know more about it.

Thanks & Regards

Garry99

ambrish.p

Dear Gaurav

Please see post # 3 & 4 (above)

regards

sandeepbaheti

Gaurav, Be CAREFUL! There is something suspicious. All universities have to be established under a Central or State Act. This university claims to have been established under an Ordinance (see the about us page of the university).

For all universities established by the State government, the Chancellor is the Governor of that state. But for this university, the Chancellor is some other person whose message is prominently posted on the website.

• Like 1

garry99
Gaurav, Be CAREFUL! There is something suspicious. All universities have to be established under a Central or State Act. This university claims to have been established under an Ordinance (see the about us page of the university).

For all universities established by the State government, the Chancellor is the Governor of that state. But for this university, the Chancellor is some other person whose message is prominently posted on the website.

Thanks for the help. I will look into some more details of it.

VASANTHAN A A

i also want to know about singhania unversity(phd management). whether the degree is recogonised all over india. whether we are eligible for central and state govt jobs. kindly advise

ambrish.p

Dear Vasanthan

Please read this (full) thread.

regards

VASANTHAN A A

dear sir,

i do not have much details about singhania university. i want to do phd management from singhania university only when the degree is eligible for central/state govt jobs otherwise i am not intrested. since i dont have much details about the same kindly advise me whether to join the university. kindly help me

ambrish.p

Dear Vasanthan

Please read post # 3 & 4 of this thread & go through the link/s available there.

regards

VASANTHAN A A

i have also completed mphil in management in vinayaka mission whether the degree is recogonised please guide me

Parveen261840

this year ignou launch engineering degree and i want to know wheather it is approved by aicte, or joint commety of AICTE,UGC,DEC. is it is fake courses.

king.raja4u

Hello sir,

I am a student in Rai Business School. My college is said to be affiliated to Eiilm University in Sikkim which is approved under the UGC

as given in the website ---- EIILM University

[F. 9-19/2007 (CPP-I) dated 09the May 2008 and is established under Sikkim State Legislature ACT No. 4, 2006, Government of Sikkim. The Act was notified and published under the Government of Sikkim Gazette Notification No.28/LD/2006, dated April 3, 2006.]

Now my doubt is whether the university is approved to have affliation outside sikkim and have classes all over India because when i surfed net it shows For running programmes in distance mode, the approval of Joint Committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC is required. Please confirm whether my institution has the same. Will my MBA certificate be genuine or void?:confused:

Pls reply soon as it is a future of many youngters

vnatarajan

Dear Friends,

There are two vital aspects you may have to keep in view. In my view!!!

1.The College/ Institution awarding the Diplomas/ Degrees etc may be affiliated to a Recognised University (ie under UGC Rules etc)

2.At the same time all the Diplomas/ Degrees conducted and awarded certficates of having passed such courses may not be Recognised Degrees or Diplomas.

What one needs is to get a Certificate of RECOGNISED Degree or Diploma from a RECOGNISED COLLEGE/ INSTITUTION - of Course the University shd also be a Bonafide one!

A Degree from an Unrecognised College/ Institution may have no value.

So also an Unrecognised Degree from a Recognised College/ Institution may also be useless.

VMU may be a Recognised one.

But its M Phil may be awaiting due permissions from authorities concerned.

PL chk thoroughly.

(Such things happen in Tamil Nadu in many Engg Colleges who start the Degree Courses in anticiaption of AICTE/ UGC Recognition- often end up in a fiasco due to delay s or refusals -students/ courses get merged/ transferred to some other College/University by paying hefty affiliation fees etc etc!- It is a racket!)

vnatarajan

• Like 2

ramparivar

Dear Sir

Please give me the confirmation or information about the vinayaka mission university, Salem ,Tamilnadu,Degree from Distance Education is valid or not for All type of state Gov and Central Gov. Jobs.

University name - vinayaka mission university,salem,Tamilnadu

Learning system - Distance Education

Main Query - All degree are eligible and valid or not for any type of Govt. Job.

Regards,

Ram Kumar

ambrish.p

Dear Ramkumar

Please go through the earlier discussion in this thread.

regards