anupamaj

SET Exam eligibilty criteria

Question

anupamaj

Sir, the official website of SET dept of pune university states that MCM students are not allowed to give SET Exam. Can I post RTI query to know the reason behind? If yes then exactly what wordings i should use, because "Why" should not be used

2 answers to this question

aslamkhan

try this

ask the SET dept of pune university to give the certified copy of UGC regarding MCM students are not allowed to give SET Exam.

& also ask the UGC the same "why MCM students are not allowed to appear in SET Exam".

sivak64

Is it Master of Co-operative Management? If yes, you can appear for SET in Management Studies.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• rmpraj
      By rmpraj
      Hi friends!

I am an officer in the Administration of an autonomous research institute coming under the government of India. Many employees in our organization have been given mobile phones. The bills as well as the cost of the instrument are borne by the management.

I would like to know whether the same practice exists in other similar government organizations, and what are the eligibility criteria for an employee to be given a mobile phone.

Thanks in advance!
    • rmpraj
      By rmpraj
      Hi friends! What are the eligibility criteria - like level of post, pay scale, etc. - for a government employee to get an officially provided residential landline telephone connection?

I think there are some limits on the usage as well - like maximum bill amount etc. Can you please give me some details?

Thank you!

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy