News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
REIDEL

Call detail of a BSNL landline phone

Question

wehelp
call detail of a BSNL landline phone.

is that a question or answer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ganpat1956

Thread shifted to Chit-Chat, as there is no indication of any relevance to RTI in the post.

dinesh220180

i need call record of my bsnl landline no. ..................

• Like 1

sngupta

The TRAI have already directed to provide call details but if anyone facing hardship to get the details he may use RTI.

rajub
The TRAI have already directed to provide call details but if anyone facing hardship to get the details he may use RTI.

Can you please elaborate giving details of order?

vikaskumar

I need call record of my bsnl landline no. ..................

• Like 1

muth219

It will be nice to have call detail of BSNL landline number

• Like 2

karira

Call details of your own telephone will be provided even without resorting to the RTI Act.

Calkl details of other phones will not be provided.

GUPI

I need call detail of my bsnl land line no.xxxxxxxx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

karira

Apply to BSNL and they will provide it to you after payment of a fee.

pankaj28

XXXXXXXXX (Mobile Numbers are NOT ALLOWED on the forum) please give me call details

ajoshpk

i would like to have call detail of land line number and prepaid bsnl mobile number

• Thanks 3

sandeepbaheti

Please go through the earlier posts in this thread.

• Like 1

ashish_soni

Hello sir

I want Call Details of My Number xxxxxxxxxx

• Thanks 1

sandeepbaheti

Please see post # 11

skgsunilkumar

call detail of bsnl landline phone

karira

Sunil,

Please read this thread completely.

naziz

hi i got a call and dat was abt some one knwn but i cudnt tlkd that much so i wana know that no. if possible.

plzzzzzzzz on my landline

wagh7

dear friends,

Getting Call details of your own Land line number of BSNL is very easy and you approach to your BSNL office and give a letter from which date to which date you want the call details and pay the fee. it is very easy method in BSNL.

naziz

but i cant do that coz den my dad wl get 2 knew about this dats y askd any othr way out other den goin 2 bsnl office ders one helpline no i suppose?????????

• Like 1

wagh7

Naziz,

This portal is meant for RTI related matters. It is for your information that RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT 2005 introduced in India during the year 2005 with a purpose to ERADICATE corrupt practices from the roots of India. It gives a powerful tool in the hands of citizen to reach to every information that is available in Govt., (except exempted) because in DEMOCRACY People elect the Govt, hence citizen are above the govt.

Naziz ji, if possible please go through the Act and different threads on the forum to use the RTI Act at appropriate place for betterment of the Country which ultimately lead to betterment of the People.

If you got any non RTI related matters you can log on to: http://www.bighelpers.org/

best of luck

rajesh34

how to get the details of bsnl landline calls details

• Thanks 1

ganpat1956

Please see post # 22 above.

mohdabdulazeem

Dear

I'd like to get the incoming details for the land line (Posting of phone no. is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)

for the past two days i.e 30 and 31 st of Aug 2009. please send the details to my mail id ASAP.

Thanks in Advance.

ambrish.p

Dear Azeem

Please go through the earlier discussion in this thread.

regards