parsar

What constitute "LIFE and LIBERTY" under RTI

parsar

The "LIFE and LIBERTY" is not well defined in the RTI act. What it all constitute under RTI so that the public would be aware of to raise queries to save innocents, disabled and victims of power abusing PA's. The members are requested post CIC decisions if they had come across for the help of other members.

karira

Actually, it is "Life or Liberty".

This issue has been discussed in several threads on the forum.

Please read some of the threads in the following search results:

life or liberty - Google Search

Kautilya Saini

I think that the applicant should explain the facts that how did his/her life or liberty is involved to avoid the chance for PIO to reply your application in 30 days instead of within 48 hours.

karira
I think that the applicant should explain the facts that how did his/her life or liberty is involved to avoid the chance for PIO to reply your application in 30 days instead of within 48 hours.

Not only the applicants life or liberty - it can be anyone's life or liberty !

Kautilya Saini

Thanks karira sir. It can be the life or liberty of any citizen of India.

ambrish.p
It can be the life or liberty of any citizen of India.

Yes.

regards