xx  

1. 1. xx

• xx
    • xx

Question

Murugakumar

I was working for a Bangalore based IT company between 1999 and 2004. I left the organization on 31-mar-2004. I didn't remember whether I withdrew my EPF amount of the organization. But I am sure I didn't transfer the amount to my next employer. Of late, I applied for my EPF withdrawal through the Bangalore organization. I got a letter from EPF Office, K.R. Puram, Bangalore stating that the claim was settled on 24-Jun-04. Unfortunately I am not able to recall it. I checked my ICICI bank transaction history of 2004. I didn't find any clue of having received the EPF amount. Now I have the following queries.

1) The claim was settled within three months since I left the Bangalore Organization (31-Mar-2004). I was told that if someone wanted to withdraw their EPF before retirement, they need to wait for a few months since they left the organization and only the claim can be processed. In my case, it had been settled within three month since I left the Bangalore organization. Is it possible?

2) Now I want to know the full details of My EPF account of the Bangalore organization like what was the balance amount available in the account when I left the organization and If the settlement is done, how the EPF amount was sent to me (through DD/directly credited in my bank account). How to get this details?

Please help me. I am looking forward to response

1,373 answers to this question

praveen767

My self I am Kiran Kumar worked for Accenture PUNE, I have resigned from Accenture on 04 July 2008.

Upon request on PF withdrawal, my PF papers i.e. “Dully filled Form 19 and Form 10C” attested from Accenture & submitted the same to RPFC office for processing on 24.02.2009. (Got the proof of )

Forwarded all the papers to The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner, 341, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Bandra( E ), Mumbai - 400 051.

Till date even after enquiring through phone and email’s sent several times to RPFC Bandra Office Mumbai, I did not get any kind response from them, I have also tried checking the status of my application through http://epfindia.nic.in/indiaepf%5Cloginnew.aspx [View the Status of Your Claim] website till date it is shows “Your Claim Not Yet Received.”.

I have decided to file RTI against them, before that I want confirm few things from you,

1. Where do I need to send the RTI Application

1. To RPFC Bandra Office Mumbai [or ]
    2. CENTRAL PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER, Office of Provident Fund Commissioner, Employees Provident Fund Organization.

ambrish.p
Where do I need to send the RTI Application

1. To RPFC Bandra Office Mumbai or

2. CENTRAL PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER, Office of Provident Fund Commissioner, Employees Provident Fund Organization.

Dear Kiran

RTI application (with fee) addressed to Central Public Information Officer (CPIO or PIO) of concerned PF office. Please see: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/ambrish-p/641-pf-account-details.html for detils.

regards

antonyhubert

Dear Sir,

I have worked in a private concern for more than 5.5 years and applied for pf settlement before resigning from the concern on April 2009.

But the concern not yet settled the amount. and i could get no response from either the company or the pf office at pune . It has been nearly 1 year after i submitted the request

Pls provide how to move legally to get the pf settlement

pf no. : MH/33729/32431

regards

Antony hubert

XXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted Mobile Number - posting against forum rules

jps50

It is not clear whether U have submitted prescribed form for refund of PF to employer or PF office. In case it is submitted to employer, please find out when and how he has submitted to concerned PF office. If the matter is pending at PF office please visit following links:

PF REFUND

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/33-provident-fund-refund.html

PF

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/ambrish-p/641-pf-account-details.html

antonyhubert
It is not clear

Thanks for ur immed. reply

I have submitted the pf withdrawal request form to the company while i was resigning from the concern. The company has not disclosed full details of sending the pf form to pf office, except a mail on August 2009, which states that they have already sent, and will get back soon.

jps50

If the employer has submitted your application to pf office, then you can file rti application as suggested above, attaching copy of email also.

Pradeep Ghodke

Dear Sir,

My Organization terminated my service after 4 years & 3 months. I have filled the form for PF withdrawl in Nov' 2009 through the Organization. 4 Months have been passed and still my PF Withdrawl form is not submitted in Bandra pf office. I contacted my org, they told that my form had been forwarded to their consultant. I contacted Consultant, he is replying that it will get more 2 to 3 months to receive the pf amount.

I wan't to know is it the right procedure, if not then whom should i complaint against my organization & Consultant.

shan_dutta

Please help me out.

I was working at a pvt. firm. After leaving the organisation I have applied for withdrawal of PF amount and sent to HO at New Delhi. I have completely filled up Form 10 C & Form 19 and sent there. I have received the amount of PF after around 8 months of submitting the Form and constant follow ups and that too in the month of Feb'09. However, I am yet to received the Pension amount till date. I have asked the status of Pension withdrawal to my Ex-employer but I am being told that they have sent to PF Office at New Delhi and they have nothing with them. Then, I collected the e-mail id of PF Office at New Delhi to know the status as I am not working in Delhi. Unfortunatley, I am yet to receive any mail to confirm me the status.

waiting for an early reply to know the status of withdrawal.

Regards,

charanjeet1987

I submitted My PF form on 4th Jan 2010 so when am I supposed to get my PF into account..

ambrish.p

Dear Shanny & Charanjeet

Please go through the link available in post # 6

regards

Kiran Wagh

Dear Sir,

I was apply for PF widraw on 12th Jan. 2010, How many days, i can wait?

Please reply...

sahu.rakesh.28

Sending you this post regarding my PF status .I have already fill the form to claim PF amount and submit to my employer Rave Technologies,worli on 5th November 08.But still I didn’t get any money to my account .

I have also checked the online status its showing “The claim has not been received by this office”. Can you please tell me my Pf account status and what are the necessary steps I should take to get my PF money back. A am also attaching the snapshot of online statu

Its almost been 13 Months since i submitted my PF withdrawl request but i haven't seen any money to be credeited or do i get any status from them. Do any one know how can i track it ...

My PF account is in Mumbai (Bandra Office), but i sting in Pune.

sandeep.palakodeti

Dear Sir,

I am having PF :MM/18796/162641. I worked in ICICI Bank, Hyderabad,

I applied for the settlement. I want to with draw the money.

Please provide me the status of my PF.

Regards,

Sandeep

Cell:XXXXXXX.

Email Id: (Posting of mail ids & mob. no. is against Forum Rules -hence deleted)

shibu_dinesh06

my pf account number ise dl10641/78 now what is tha status

srivallish

Dear Sir,

My self Srivallish R S, I was working with Dantal Engineering Pvt Ltd. from May 2006 to Jan 2008, and they have produced my PF form on Dec 2009 but after three months also i havnt received my PF amount.

My PF account no. is DL/22012/27

Kindly advice me on this & provide me the details ASAP.

Regards,

Srivallish

+91(Posting of mob. no. is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)

ambrish.p

Dear Srivillash

Please read post # 11.

regards

srivallish

Pl send your contact details.

Regards,

Srivallish

+91(Posting of mob. no. is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)

mehulg

Sir,

I left my employer at Ahmedabad in October 2007 and joined IT company at Pune which is having EPF accounts of employees at kandivali Mumbai.On my request EPF balance was transfered to EPFO,Kandivali Mumbai in May 2008. I then requested for withdrawal of pf balance on 3 March 2009 which was replied on 31 March 2009 by Mumbai office ,about the non credit of pf balance from ahmedabad . There after in spite of many reminders , no reply is received from Mumbai EPFO.Please guide me ,how to proceed now for withdrawal of balance.

shubhachoubey

wants to know EPF claim status my pf account no:MH/46747/11209 and submited my application on 16 feb wants to amount and approx date of recieiving EPF

ambrish.p

Dear Shubha

Please read this full thread.

regards