- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
I had applied under RTI to a central government authority for details of a contract they have executed with a private software company. I was only interested in the commercial and contractual terms, and not any technical information. However, the authority has denied to me a copy of the contract using clause 8(d) of the RTI, which relates to protecting third party confidentiality.
What would be the best way to frame my query in reply so that I get the contractual/commercial terms of the contract and the method with which it was awarded without falling into clause 8 (d)? Note that I am not interested in the software specifications or any intellectual property details?
Look forward to any assistance.
thanks in advance.
As discussed over phone, I am sure you the right person who can give me the decisions of the CIC regarding cases related to tender notices.
decision relating to what information cannot be revealed.
Decision of CIC as what information should be revealed.