News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed

Question

jigarkapasi

hello...can any one help . i am from mumbai ..my it return for the year 2007-08 ..is yet not recieved ...want can be done ...any contact point or concern person ...

many more years to waitto a refund

karira

Just follow the link given at the end of this post.

pankajrparekh

Inspite of sending verious letter, not getting I.T. refund from AY 2006-07 till today. How to file & procedure plz.

M Kirmani

i submitted my companys IT returns of last year and a few tds deductions were to be remitted to me but i have not recieived as yet

karira

Just follow the link given at the end of this post.

lokag

I have not received Income tax Refund for the A.Y. 2008-2009 so what can i do ?

pkbalaji

Dear concern,

Could you please help me in getting my IT refund for the FY 2008-2009 also let me know the process of getting the IT refund (mumbai).

Thanks and Regards

Balaji

NITUVA

Dear Sir,

My PAN A/C NO AIKPA1472A. I have not received ITR return of 2008-09 amount of Rs 5000.00 (approx) till now.

I came to know that on 16-Nov-2010 rectification was done.

But no intimation given from Income Tax Return so far.

Please help. My mobile no

XXXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rules

karira

Could you please help me in getting my IT refund for the FY 2008-2009 also let me know the process of getting the IT refund (mumbai).

You have to help yourself !

Please read the full thread above.

sunkuvinay

My self vinay, reason to join this community is, because seeing some postings in the site.

Problem :I havent received my Tax refund amount from past two Years.How to chase the Issue.

Regardas,

Vinay

sumithra_m

I am a freelancer from chennai & have been filing taxes with the business circle office at tambaram since 2006. I am supposed to get returns for 2 fin yrs. 2005-2006 & 2008-2009. I had been to the Tambaram office & the ITO tells me that he has despatched a chq. for 2005-2006, but i have not received any chq. I have checked with the site Tax Information Network >>tax refund, it says...'assessing officer has not sent this refund to refund banker'. Also, for 2008-2009, he says the amount given by me & in the system don't match & so he cannot do anything. What do I do now??

karira
I am a freelancer from chennai & have been filing taxes with the business circle office at tambaram since 2006. I am supposed to get returns for 2 fin yrs. 2005-2006 & 2008-2009. I had been to the Tambaram office & the ITO tells me that he has despatched a chq. for 2005-2006, but i have not received any chq. I have checked with the site Tax Information Network >>tax refund, it says...'assessing officer has not sent this refund to refund banker'. Also, for 2008-2009, he says the amount given by me & in the system don't match & so he cannot do anything. What do I do now??

Please read the post # 13 , above your post.

Arvind Jha

Respacted Sir/Madam,

kindly provide us the information for time lag in refund of income tax after the file / submitted.

As i have filed my income tax in June-2009, with refundable amount but still not receive it.

kindly provide us the process i have to follow to receive this.

thanks & Regards

Arvind Jha

prataproul

Hi,

I have not received Income tax refund since last four years. i have file return in Bandra, Mumbai Income tax dept.

my Pan no. ABCDEFGHIJK. Please help

karira

Please see the link at the end of this post.

santoshselvan

sir,

I have not recived my IT REFUND amount Rs. 2642 for the year 2006-2007. my IT refund acknowledgement no. 409754, dt. filed 31 july 2006.

whenever i check the INCOME TAX Refund status the following message is displayed:

1. Your assessing officer has not sent this refund to Refund Banker.
  2. If this refund has been sent by your Assessing Officer within the last week, you may wait for a week and again check status.

Note:-

Please contact your Assessing Officer.

Online Tax Statement helps you in filing your income return, Click here for registration

Insist on Computerised Challan Counterfoil from bank for tax deposited.

pls help me to get the refund amount.

thanks & regards,

S.Suganthalakshmi

karira

santoshselvan

Just refer to the link at the end of post # 19 - above your post.

shubha.karanth

Hi, I stay in Bangalore and need to get Income Tax refund for the year 2007-08 files in August 2008. I am keep following up from past 2 years with my agent, but till now no help. Can any one please advice me how to aproach on this issue? Thanks in advance

Regards

Shubha

Suresh Achar

Dear Sir,

With reference to the above subject I would lkie to bring to your kind notice that I have filed tax to the government for 3 years and I have not yet got the refund for 2 years. Can anybody guide me in this case.

Thanking you in advance.

Warm regards

Suresh

ganpat1956

Please go through the link provided in post # 23 here.

djothikumar

Sir

I had filed income tax return on 04.11.2008 and 02.03.2010. My name is D.Jothi Kumar. The assessment year was 2008-09 and 2009-10. My pan number is AAAAAAAAAA. I submitted returns at TAMBARAM RANGE, WARD I-(2), CHENNAI-600045. Till this date I am not received my rebate for 2 years.

You are requested to kindly look into the matter

Thanking You

Regards,

D.Jothi Kumar

XXXXXXXXXXXX and xxx@yyy.zzz - Deleted mobile number and email id - posting against forum rules