- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
EAST COAST EXP (Train No.8645) was cancelled on 19th June due to breach and my friend had one ticket which was booked through IRCTC ( online) . He had already sent e mail for cancellation of particular ticket and as reply from IRCTC they filled up for TDR Process .
But it already expent 5 ( five) months over and several times contacted over telephone, still the money is not refunded.
Pl suggest me for onward transmission to get earlier payment.