Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed

Even Secretary CIC Failed to Locate My complaint sent on 07.10.2010 by speed post.

Recommended Posts


:confused:What possibly can be the reason for this? Kindly check and let me know immidiately.

Secretary CIC

----- Original Message -----

From: garg Vinod Kumar (Posting of mail ids & mob. no. is against Forum Rules -hence deleted)

Date: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Subject: Re: Non Receipt of ID No./Complaint Number with respect to my complaint before Central Information Commission .

To: secy-cic@nic.in



> Honorable Sir,

> Since no reply has been received so far in this matter kindly look into the matter,

> and acknowledge the my complaint as well.

> Thanks and regards,

> V.K. Garg

> From: garg Vinod Kumar XXXXXXXXXX

> To: secy-cic@nic.in

> Sent: Sat, 11 December, 2010 10:18:11 PM

> Subject: Non Receipt of ID No./Complaint Number with respect to my complaint before Central Information Commission .


> Hon'ble Sir,

> This has the reference of my complaint addressed to Central Information Commission, August Kranti Bhawan,Bhikaji Kama Place, New Delhi sent by me by speed post on 7.10.2010 from Ghaziabad City to The Registrar,CIC,August Kranti Bhawan,Bhikaji Kama Place, New Delhi ( Copy of receipt of PO attached herewith).

> In this connection i would like to bring into your kind notice that even after 2 months period i have not received any communication from your office regarding it's receipt or ID No./Complaint number allotted to my complaint (The copy of my complaint is also annexed herewith please.)

> Therefore, kindly direct the concerned official to locate my complaint and issue me ID No. so that i may pursue my complaint further with CIC.

> With Regards,

> V.K Garg

> complainant,

> Address: R-6/5 C, Raj Nagar,








Even after the remarks /observation on email by seceratary to his subordinate could not yield any result and so finally i sent another following message to secretary cic on 17.01.2011>>>>>

Honorable Sir,

Still no information available and a reasonable period has already been gone.

Should i forward a photocopy of my complaint for consideration as i am not getting any relief from the Public Information Officer/First Appellate Authority of NDMC.

Thanks and Regards,

V.K Garg

Still no reply??????????? .

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Vinod Ji


your file was diarized on 13/10/10. If u wish u can search here : Check Status of RTI Complaints / Appeals: Central Information Commission (CIC) Online with the diary/file no given below or u can mail to IC SG. CIC will inform u only when the case will be scheduled for hearing.


File Number :71126/



Status : DO to Information Commissioner(SG)



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • Skhanamr
      By Skhanamr
      Hello all,
                   I have given my LL.B 5th sem. exam and after declaration of result i was not satisfied (GOT ATKT in 1 sub. But my paper was good) with my result so I fill an rti to provide photocopy of my answesheet but they refused by saying that university will only give answercopy by filling their on answer copy request form other then they can't. Also the form should be fill under 1 week declaration of result. 
      After this I fill 1st appeal but the result was same. Now what should I have to do, I know you will say that go to 2nd apeal.
      But what is more beneficial in my case Complaint under section 18 or 2nd apeal under 19. Actually I have re-exam after 6 months and it takes almost 1 to 2 year disclose of my appeal. So what is best option 
      What is best option for me for fast result appeal or complaint

    • nk agarwal
      By nk agarwal
      A RTI Application has been replied by an officer signing for PIO. To my understanding it is only the PIO who has to reply under his signature and name.
      My application and reply copy attached


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy