- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Hi All, i have applied for the IT Returns for the last year. I have been waiting for returns for almost two months. and i have not received any responses. My IT consultant has been giving me new hopes everyday for the past 3 months. what can i do. i think the officer wants money for my returns. i am based out of Pune. Kindly guide me.
Can i ask for 3rd party IT returns of a person who has undisclosed investments in shares and debentures. He made certain disclosures in a court of law and that does not tally with his known sources of income. He serves in a GOI u/taking. Just let me know.
dr g v rao