News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed

Question

jps50

My son's colleague was trying to get his PF balance transferred from old account to new account since 23-09-2008. Despite all his efforts matter was not moving. I was contacted for RTI help and in March 2011 he filed RTI application seeking process and status of his request for transfer. And lo in 25 days he got the intimation that balance is transferred as desired by him. RTI push solved the problem in less than a month which was pending for nearly 2.5 years. RTI does work.

19 answers to this question

DineshK

Congratulation JP. RTI is most effected where the cases of application have been pending for years. The poor people keep visiting the office but never get even the glimpse of the officer. The peon tells him to come next week (that too after keeping him waited for hours). Every persons in the office from peon to officer expect that you should pay him bribe and some of them shamelessly ask for it openly.

While some of us can effort and feel pride to pay such bribe, the poor man helplessly has to wait for years.

RTI act has come as boon for such poor people but they still need the assistance of the people like you and me as they are illiterate and unaware of the act.

Serving such people is more then the worship of God.

R Madhok

Respected JP Sir,

Great work you have been doing for the public. Thanks a lot and keep it up. You have been the efficient guide to all the members and have provided your expert opinions to everybody who sought guidance from you.

Your following links are really useful for the information seekers.

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ding-govt.html

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...govt-info.html

http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/how-to...i-act-2005-27/

Thanks & Regards,

Rajneesh Madhok

mukesh kr

congratution jp sir

Great work you have been doing for the public

thanks

KRUTI PATEL

congratution shri shah sir you are very very helpful member

Manjula_Kailasam

I have applied for PF transfer last year Mar 2011, the status is showing as Payment is under process. Could you please tell me how long will it take?

Thanks

Manju

maulik_rudra

I Maulik Bhatt transfer my PF Money from my old account GJ/17581/3906 to my new PF A/c. no MP/UJJ/5886/7849 in May 2010 but still no money was transferred in my current account.

When i was check balance my old a/c. balance no money will shown in it and there is no money was transfer in my new a/c.

I losses my money ?? plz give answer and do the needful for transfer it.

Regards,

Maulik Bhatt

(Posting of mob. no. is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)

ranjitchona1

seek information regarding action taken on your application, and other details through RTI application from your EPFO of old a/c or where you have submitted your transfer request. for help please check out at 1) RTI INDIA - EPF - transfer or withdraw. - Blogs 2) http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/81537-framing-rti-how-file-rti-application-pf-transfer-issue.html 3) http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/72961-pf-status-balance.html and their are 'N' no. of post available named EPFO thread. just type EPFO in search bar @ top left corner of webpage.

KUMARWKQ

Dear Sir,

I have applied for PF transfer from account no TN/MAS/49493/314(Doosan Babcock Energy) to HR/22/30113(ISGEC Heavy Engineering) on 02.12.2011.

Till date find is not transferred. Kindly let me know when it will be transferred.

Regards,

Mukesh Garg

Sabaji

Hi,

I have initiated for EPF transfer request through my present employer on March 2011. It is one year since i applied for EPF transfer however till now i haven't seen the amount transferred to my new PF account.

I checked the EPF Claim status in EPFO website and found this message as below,

"Claim Form 13 for Transfer to New Account Number: Against Old Member account No has been approved. Payment is under Process"

I am seeing the above message for few months.

Please shower some light on this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Saravana Balaji.K.A

Sabaji

Thanks Ambrish for the quick response.

I will file RTI as advised by you and will get back to you in case of any further clarifications/assistance.

Please do let me know, if you have contact information of Pune RPFC.

Regards,

Saba

vishwanil

I have submitted my requrest (Form -13 revised, Form-5 & form-10) to ro, jaipur for transfering PF & FPF from previous account (ro, kolkata) to present ro, Jaipur dated 04.08.2011. i.e.Transfer of PF & FPF from WB/ 13038 / 1294 to RJ/20173/24

When i have contacted to ro, jaipur they informed that they have send the doccument to ro, kolkata vide letter no 2807 dated 11.08.2011. But process is pending at ro, kolkata end.

I have send many request to ro, jaipur, ro kolkata & Chief PF commisioner New delhi but no action taken by them. My detail corresspondance address are as under :

Anil Kumar Vishwakarma (M) (Posting of mail ids /mob no is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)

Jabalpur -482002 (M. P.)

Pl help us.

Thanks & Regards

Anil Kumar Vishwakarma

problem

Hello,

My PF is not getting transferred to my new organization since more than a year now.

What can be done?

Please help

ramkantp

Sir,

In July 2004 i was transfered from M/s SBEC Sugar Ltd, Malakpur to it's sister concern M/s SBEC Bioenergy Ltd and by March 2005 my PF amount was transfered from SBEC Trust to EPF office.

I received the PF statement of 2006-07, 2007-08 but the transferred amount was not credited to my new A/c DL21545/44 and when I enquired with SBEC trust I was given the cheque no and amount and all the required proof of transfer was submitted with EPF ofice and I was told that yhe transfered amount + interest was credited to my A/c in February 2010.

When I checked my epf balance of 2009-10 the transfered amount still not reflect.

The EPF statement for year 2010-11 not available with EPF site as it is not updated after March 2010.

Also I have registered grieviance since 2008 and again at 2011 but all the time status under examination at our level is displayed and only the status date changes. email are also not replied.

hence I kindly request please guide me in the matter.

I'll be grateful.

Regards,

Ramakant Pradhan

jps50