xx  

2 members have voted

1. 1. xx

• x
    • x

Question

2,062 answers to this question

opsharma

harsha,welcome to RTIIndia.this site is exclusvely for RTI related matters.For other issues please visit our sister site:[/url]

As on today there is no provision to check PF balance online,only local/regional PF offices can provide info.

Thanks.

please correct site to read : www.bighelpers.org

error is regretted.

• Thanks 1

jps50

pl visit epfindia.com and find out if as per pf rules, the EPFO is bound to submit statement of account every half year to individual employees. If it is so, rush RTI application for not following these rules.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

opsharma

Annual Statement of account
"As soon as possible and after the close of each period of currency of contribution, annual statements of accounts will be sent to each member through the factory or other establishment where the member was last employed. The statement of accounts in the fund will show the opening balance at the beginning of the period, amount contributed during the year, the total amount of interest credited at the end of the period or any withdrawal during the period and the closing balance at the end of the period. Members should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the annual statement of accounts and any error should be brought through the employer to the notice of the Provident Fund Office within 6 months of the receipt of the statement."

• Thanks 1

opsharma

Above statement/rule is taken from www.epfindia.com

Statement is annual,and is to given by employer and not by PF authorities.

Since this site is RTI related only, Harsha was requested to post his query at www.bighelper.org ,after due consideration of case.

• Thanks 1

gopi0901

Hi,

Please let me know my PF amount as on date. My PF account number is AP/13681/8093. I want to know how to with draw the amount. I left the job in the year 2006.

• Thanks 1

jps50

Dear Mr. Raju. Nice to hav U on this portal. For your querry I invite you to visit my two blogs on PF 1. For PF balance and status 2. for withdrawing PF.

Smrutinayak

Sir,

I serve at BOMBAY INTELLIGENCE SECURITY INDIA LTD..

MY pf no is 125805. Now i want will want to know my total contribution at EPF office Maharashtra(Thane).

Thanking You

Smruti Ranjan Nayak

• Thanks 1

luckydude53

Dear Sir,

I would like to know my PF account balance for below mentioned Pf account No :

PF Account no. : MH/94201/1373

My name : Yoginder Singh Negi

The Great

RTI India Welcomes you Mr.Vicky. In my opinion PF balance, can be be sought from the Concerned Department only.

Hamesha

Want to my PF Account balance:- MH/14984

nitesh.raghuvanshi

you are from which city ???

• Like 2

amtgupta

Hi Nitesh,

Even I would like to know... I'm currently in Bangalore, but I have PF accounts in Pune and Delhi as well...Please provide the necesary information

TIA.

Regards.

Amit

• Like 1

lakshmireddyalle

Kindly let us know How to check EPF for bangalore Accounts.

machoindianster

Hi,

Could you please help me out in checking the PF status online just with PF number.

• Like 1

msraju

I submitted my PF withdrawal forms to PF office on 28/05/2008. How can I know the status. My PF no: MH/45665/44348.

Please guide me what I do to get my money soon?