ramshouri

Inspection of Files and take a copy

Question

ramshouri

Despite, refering the citations for the information requested by me, the PIO, is rejecting my application stating that case is pending in court and asked me to apply in the court.

I am fed up with POLICE, no one[ACP/DCP/CP] action against them after repeaed complaints given against PIO/SHO.

Now can i file a applicaiton to the court for inspection of files, if so, under what section.

Or

Can i file for inspection and hardcopies @ a time in one single applicaiton, if so, under what section.

4 answers to this question

ambrish.p

Dear Ram

a. File First Appeal in the case.

b.Yes u can. Application has to be as per concened Court rules. Rules are available here:http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/index.php

Also refer: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/

regards

sharadphadke

If the case is pending in the court, why not check the date on which it is scheduled hearing? On that day all the papers are with bench clerk. With the help of your advocate just ask for the file and see what you want. After getting the information and the copies you want just apply to the court for true copies.

First Appeal then Second Appeal is just west of time.

RAVEENA_O

If you are a party to the proceedigs (presumably a criminal case since police is involved), you are entitled for copies of all relied upon documents filed before the Court including the copy of FIR.