Jump to content
  • 0

income tax complaint



heloo. i want to knw the procedure how to complaint to tax officer abt sumbody

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

You may write to Commissioner of Income tax of that area. Please visit website of income tax dept.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • smgroup
      By smgroup
      Dear Team..
      This is to intimate you regarding my issue..
      My fore fathers land has been sold without my knowledge by my relatives..
      For not sharing the share, they not included me in the land sales..
      I request you to kindly help me to get back my share in the anbove said land sales..
      For any details and clarification, pls feel free to cal me :
      XXXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rules..
      Awaiting for your reply..
      Rishikkesh Madan
      XXXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rules
    • amanjs
      By amanjs
      I sent a RTI application on March 10 and it got delivered to SPIO on March 17 according to speed post tracking.
      What should I do now
      I am talking in context of Haryana Cooperative Sugar Mills Rohtak.
      Further I have got a info(secretely from my friend in that office) that the office has not acknowledged my application and completely ignoring me.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy