- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
My application got delayed and the officer was apparently not responsible but his office assist were.
I learned that in RTI rule 20 only officers are liable for punishment under RTI. Then how those clerks can be held responsible?
There should be a clause to fix the people below ACPIO too.
Can the Information officer instead of furnishing information direct the applicant to appraoch some other authority insted of himself securing and supplying information from such authority?