- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
By Sarthak Nayar
I had filed an RTI asking for details of MPLAD funds. I received the reply from the PIO that copies run for over 150 pages and have requested me to pay Rs 300. What is the mode of payment of the fees? Can i deposit by postal order only or is there any other way. Kindly help.
I want to seek a certain piece of information from the West Bengal Power Development Corporation Ltd (WBPDCL) and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). In whose favour will the postal orders would be?