ilaya.guna

Associate SBI refund

Question

ilaya.guna

Dear all,

I applied for SBI - associate Probationary officers Written examination date - 07.08.2011.

I did not bring original fee receipt to exam hall so i could not able to write the exam.

I have lost 500 rs for not bringing the challan. I'm a genuine depositor. do I have any claim to approach public grievances for getting refund less processing charges?

Or first I should try contacting SBI recruitment cell?

1 answer to this question

ganpat1956

Did the rules prescribe that you have to come with the original fee receipt? If that is the case, then you have failed to comply with the requirements. Please check up their advertisement for any provision for getting this amount refunded. Even if it is not there, you can make a representation citing the entire case and wait for their decision.

BTW, as far as this exam is concerned, you are only an applicant and not a depositor.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• kanth
      By kanth
      Sir,
      I left my company one year ago and presently working for other company. In this regard i have kept my PF Account transfer from Old Account to Current Employer alloted new PF Account. Now I ask my HR Person he is saying that there is no such transfer to new account. Kindly let me know how to withdraw my amount.
    • karira
      By karira
      In a recent order, IC Ansari has ruled that reasons for denial of promotion need to be disclosed to the affected employee under Section 4(1)(d) of the RTI Act:

http://cic.gov.in/CIC-Orders/MA-03092008-08.pdf

Under section 4 (1) (d) of the Act, all the public authorities are required to provide reasons for administrative decisions taken by them. Accordingly, in compliance with the Appellate Authority’s order, the CPIO is directed to indicate the reasons for denial of promotion to the appellant within 15 working days from the date of issue of this decision, failing which penalty proceedings u/s 20 (1) of the Act, would be initiated.

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy