RICHA TODI

pan card returned undelivered

Question

RICHA TODI

I am an engineer currently working in engineers india limited. i have joined eil in july 2011. i applied for my pan card and it was sent on 3rd august by the NSDL. but was sent back from the post office without delivering. i need my pan card urgently. what do i do now? i have been facing this problem from quite a long time. even my joining letter was undelivered and sent back. the post office in my area is gopinath nagar postoffice with code 781016. i have two queries...1) how do i get my pancard back? 2)can their be some strict action against the careless work ethic of the post office?

3 answers to this question

ojasaya

Meet your post master of concern area & introduce your self with him.

Shake hand with him & exchange your mobile no .

After this act just send a letter to yourself. You will see the results

Regards

Manish bhardwaj

karira

This portal is only meant for discussing issues related to the RTI Act.

You will not get any information, help, guidance or advice here - on various general issues of all types.

Thread Closed