Jump to content
  • 0

Regarding address pio of social welfare department of uttar pradesh



Sir, i want to know that to which pio i hv to send the rti application for the social welfare department of uttar pradesh and where do i hv to submit the fee for an rti.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

You can file a RTI application with the PIO. Details of PIO will be available on the website of the organisation/department, under the "RTI" link. List of UP government websites is available here: http://upgov.nic.in/upinfo/allsites_1sep.htm.

Or simply call that office and ask "Who is the PIO in your office under the RTI Act 2005. I want to file a RTI application." ?


Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for UP.

These are available in the Guide section of the Portal: RTI Guide


Please read the other articles in the Guide section as well as the links given in the FAQ here: RTI FAQ


These will be of help to you during the RTI process.


Please also read:




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Thank u sir and i wud definitely file an rti on this matter as our college heads are eating up all the money of our fee refund.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hi ,


I am omprakash and i want to know about logging a case with RTI on Social Welfare Ghaziabad UP for the annual scolarship .


Description : I was student of MCA from ABES Engineering College in Year 2009 . all other students had receive his scholarship for the year 2009-10 but i am not receive my scholarship where as my father is physically handicapped and Income less than 60,000/ Year .i am Schedule Cast student, i also take education loan for study in MCA course.

I talk to with my college they were said i am not receive your scholarship from welfare , but when i talk with Welfare Society Ghazibad they were said that i have no sufficient fund for give your scholarship.


Finally i want to know about RTI on fund description for the year 2009-10 that where they can invest scholarship fund where as all fund receive from Lucknow Nidesalay.

I hope you help me !!!


Thank You

Om Prakash

XXXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rules

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • Shree Vathsan
      By Shree Vathsan
      I had sought details of loan and copies of agreement entered with World Bank, JICA etc. of IT Expressway Chennai (created in partnership with Govt of TN) However the PIO has replied that they have moved out of world bank loan and taken loan from other banks details of which cannot be disclosed under 8(1) d of RTI Act citing "commercial confidence".
      However the IT Expressway is a public limited company having entered into agreement with Govt of TN and others for developing and maintaining a particular stretch of road.
      Kindly help me frame a good first appeal.
      Sent from my SM-J510FN using RTI INDIA mobile app
    • shrivar1212
      By shrivar1212
      I require help on co-operative issue. I had filed the RTI with the PIO, Dy registrar of co-op societies seeking information on affairs of society.
      The PIO has replied stating that the information I am seeking is available with co-operative society. My query is:
      1] Can PIO direct an applicant to private body for information?
      2] The society in question comes under the jurisdiction of the PIO, since PIO is public authority and co-operative society a private body, is it not duty of PIO to seek information from society and give it to me? How can PIO direct me back to society? This is RTI application, either I have to appeal or I have to forego. I cannot complaint against reply. So I want to approach FAA, under what grounds can I?
      3] What kind of violation PIO has committed by directing me back to private society? 
      4] Does co-operative society come under the purview of RTI ACt?
      Your views are appreciated. I am fighting lone battle with corrupt system. 


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy