- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
By Latha Ramesh
My name is already there in my native place(Coimbatore, TN), in my dad's card and my husbands name is in his native (Tirupattur, TN). After wedding, we shifted to Chennai. Now, ration card officials say that - we have to get our names removed from our resp. natives and then only we can apply for a new card here. But in our native, they say it will take 2 months or more to remove and give a letter for that. And people say that we got to bribe or know somebody there, only then we can get it soon.
I want to know the exact procedure and how long it would take. The problem is, without ration cards, we can't gas cylinders now. We are managing with microwave oven and coil heaters.
Hi am Vasudev Nayak working as Software Engineer.Earlier i was staying in valasaravakkam but after marriage am staying with my family in K.K.Nagar.I have gas connection from 2005 with Bharath Gas CoCo distributors,Valasaravakkam.They don't have supply to my area where i reside so i have applied for transfer from Valasaravakkam to K.K.Nagar.I have got transfer papers from them but Sai Krupa Agency,K.K.Nagar is not appecting the transfer as i dont have Ration Card.They say either i get a letter from Civil Supplier saying i don't have ration card or Apply ration card and give the slip.Now i wanted to apply for ration card so i wanted to know where i have to apply and the procedures for the same.I have enquired this with some of my friends they say go to T-Nagar Civil Suppler Office and submitted the form,address proof with two photos and others say you have to apply to the respective Civil Supplier Office according to the area.I require information about how to apply and where to apply?Am staying in K.K.Nagar.For accepting the transfer of gas what best i can do now as my gas i over and facing problems.Kindly reply me in this regard.