News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
jps50

CITIZENS RIGHT TO GRIEVANCE REDRESS BILL 2011-Suggestions

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Saig21
      By Saig21
      Hi

My name is Sai Ghatpande, a resident of Mumbai. My passport was expiring this June and hence on 23 Jan 2009 i submitted my papers to the Passport office.

It took 2 1/2 weeks and my papers hadn't reached my local area police station. When i made inquries, i was told that my papers were misplaced and i had to go to the CID office to get duplicate papers. The papers were then re-submitted to the Oshiwara police station and on 21 feb 2009 i went and signed for my verification. Since then i have been waiting for my passport to be delievered. Today when i checked on their website, it said that on 15.04.2009 my passport will be dispatched. Which means the whole proceedure will take over 2 months and i dont even know when i am getting my passport.

I was told that filing a complain with RTI will help. I mailed my complaint to the address that was given on the mumbai passport website.

I am hoping that you guys help me and tell me what i can do, can i gfile a complain? if yes, then where...

Hoping to hear from you,

Regards

Sai Ghatpande
    • jps50
      By jps50
      My son's colleague was trying to get his PF balance transferred from old account to new account since 23-09-2008. Despite all his efforts matter was not moving. I was contacted for RTI help and in March 2011 he filed RTI application seeking process and status of his request for transfer. And lo in 25 days he got the intimation that balance is transferred as desired by him. RTI push solved the problem in less than a month which was pending for nearly 2.5 years. RTI does work.

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy