Jump to content
  • 0

Education Allowence for Children



I have applied for children education allowance bill for my daughter. Previously i was in Central Govt. Job in Directorate of Census; Maharashtra;Mumbai.On technical resignation I have joined the Office Of Commissioner of Customs;Tiruchirapalli on 15/04/2011. I have applied for education allowance bill for my daughter for session 2010-2011 studied in class-I at Mumbai under CBSE recognised school. But here the customs commissionarate is not clearing my bill and returned the bill with remarks that i have to apply for this from your previous department. Which is completely wrong as per rules now in practice. If any one has not apply for the children education allowance bill in his previous department then one can apply in the new office also with all the original receipts of the school fees payment.But my AO/DDO/PAO all are refusing to pass this bill.

My Office Address is ;

O/O-Assistant Commissioner of Customs

Customs Division; Trichy

No.1 Williams road

Cantonment; Trichy-620001




My Personal E-Mail ID: xxx@yyy.zzz

My Personal Mobile No.XXXXXXXXXX




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

dear shiv

if you think that you are right than complain to your superior officer. that you have been harassed by the ACC.


thank u

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy