- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
I want the address of the PIO SBI card urgently; I cannot find the Address of the same.
I have approached PIO State Bank of India but they say that SBI Card is a company and does not fall under the Purview of SBI so they will not accept application on behalf of SBI CARD.
I want the information very urgently I will be thankful If somebody can help me out.
Pawan Kumar Nirola of Malerkotla, received a reply for his RTI application after a delay of 10 months from SBI Chandigarh. Aggrieved over the delay, the complainant sent a complaint to CIC , seeking for invoking the penal provisions of the RTI Act against the concerned official.
The CPIO submitted that the RTI application had been misplaced in the bank and as soon as it was traced, the information sought by the appellant had been provided and there was no deliberate or intentional delay. He also submitted that explanation has been called for from the concerned official who had delayed the information and action would be taken against him as per rules.
The Commission did not impose any penalty on the erring official as the bank has already proposed taking action against the said official. However, the Commission awarded that the Bank shall pay a sum of Rs 1000 to the complainant for the efforts that he had made in pursuing his complaint.
Decision No. 1050/ICPB/2007 dated 30/10/2007 on Appeal from Mr. Pawan Kumar Nirola Vs State Bank of India