News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
advocate rajesh

UHBVN Haryana ( electricity Board) constructed four storied building without sanctioned water connection.

advocate rajesh

It has been revelead through RTI that UHBVN has constructed four storied office building in HUDA sector without water connection. Very surprising because the HUDA office who is bound to check all this is situated infront of this building at a distance of 10 meters. The building is being constructed with the help of submursible pump ,which is banned in HUDA sectors. Huge Loss to HUDA , the neglegence of HUDA officials has come forward.

dr.s.malhotra

A formal complaint should be filed against the irresponsible officials and the contractor .

• Like 1

karira

Please upload your RTI application and the reply of the PIO.

• Like 1

advocate rajesh

This was the application moved by me and I will be uploading the reply later on.

To

State Public Information Officer

O/o XEN HUDA

Karnal

Subject :- Application Under RTI Act 2005

Name

Address

Sir,

Being a citizen of India , I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under RTI ACT 2005. In order to assist you with request I am outlining my query as specifically as possible if however this request is to wide too unclear I would be grateful if you could contact as I understand that under act , you are required to advise and assist requester

Kindly provide me following informations.

1. Provide certified photo copies of all the water bills of UHBVN Buildings which is being constructed near HUDA Office.

2. Provide all the documents regarding water connection applied by them i.e on which date water connection was applied and when the connection was given.

3. Provide at which stage of construction as per the rules of the HUDA water connection is to be applied by the owner of a building.

4. Provide all the water bills of last one year of PF office, OBC Bank, Income Tax Office, HUDA Office, Mini Secretariat, judicial complex.

5. Provide whether above building have Submersible pumps or not in their building provide under which rule they have been permitted and if they have submersible pumps supply the rules under which they have been permitted.

6. In reply to one of the query the HUDA have provided information that 41 submersible pumps are there in HUDA Sector provide their location.

Provide the Name, designation, address and telephone number of First appellate authority.

Provide official telephone number of SPIO.

Provide answer in English language

I understand that under the act, I should be entitled to information with in 30 days. of the receipt of this application as per RTI Act 2005 .

Name .

Address ,

• Like 1

advocate rajesh

From

Exicutive Engineer

HUDA KArnal

The reply submitted by HUDA

To

Rajesh Sharma

Karnal

Memo no 22469 dated 15-11-2011

Subject Application under RTI Act 2005

Please refer to your letter dated 3-11-11

The requisit information of point no 1&2 is given below

It is intimated that the Govt. building near HUDA office is being constructed by UHBVN. They have not applied for water connection in tjis office .hence no water connection has been sanctioned so far for this new building.

Sd/-

Executice Engineer

HUDA KArnal