Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed



I joined MCD in january 1992 as asstnt teacher in the pay scale of 1200-2040/-.The fixation of my pay was done wrongly according to the 5th pay commision .All my colleagues with same appointment date as me, were fixed at 4750/- whereas i was fixed at 4625/- as on 1.1.1996,which is one increment less than others.I've been trying to correct this from past 10 years,but got no success.plz guide me as to how i can get this fixed correctly!!!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

(1). File an RTI application seeking for the rules followed in fixing the pay for the list the collegues who joined with you.


(2). Seek the information regarding your pay and your collegues as on 31.12.2005(a day prior to 1.1.1996)


(3). Seek a copy of the fittment formula follwed to you and to your collegues.


(4). etc.,

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

You can walk into the office and seek inspection of your own SR (Service Record). If they don't allow, file RTI Application with the PIO of concerned department of MCD and seek certified copy of your Service Record (SR), which may contain details of increments drawn year after year in old scale and fixation details.


The pay fixed may be based on your old pay as on 31/12/95. In case you were absent for any period and your date of increment is postponed on that account, you may draw less compared to your batch-mates on the cut-off date. Also in case of imposition of penalty of withholding increment, this can happen.


After getting details, if you find no deficiency on your part, like unauthorised absence period or penalty etc, please represent for stepping up of your pay on par with your juniors of same batch.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy