News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
alibi

Municipal Corporation of Delhi- How can I get certified copies of Orders/documents related to self owned property?

Question

alibi

I own a plot in south delhi. I need certified copies of Orders/documents related to my plot (with incomplete construction thereon), which were issued by the MCD but either never reached me or reached me via other sources in photocopy form only. How can I get certified copies of Orders/documents issued by Dy Commissioner (SZ)?

4 answers to this question

alibi

Can you provide me the link or prototype format to write a RTI application to the State Govt.?

alibi

I am ready to file an Appeal as the documents have not been supplied to me within 30 days of filing the RTI application. The list of PIO's and APIO's for MCD is available here. MCD record is available at 3 locations i.e. MCD Head quarters, Town Hall and Zonal Offices. Before filing RTI, preferably one should know which file is required for fishing out the record and apply accordingly.

Can anyone help me draft the Appeal?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• jeet_xp
      By jeet_xp
      Hi,
      I want to know whether my builder has applied for NOC to diff. departments or not and what are the status of the same. It is because my building construction is complete but builder is saying that he has not received NOC from PMC (Pune municipal corporation).
      Please guide me how to contact PIOs in pune regarding same.
    • karira
      By karira
      As reported by ENS in expressindia.com on 10 July 2008:
      Every 3rd Pune corporator faces criminal cases - ExpressIndia.Com

Every 3rd Pune corporator faces criminal cases

Pune, July 9 Charges include eve-teasing, keeping illegal arms, attempted murder; list topper has 20 cases

It’s not something that comes as a surprise perhaps, but nearly one-third of the elected corporators of the Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) have criminal cases registered against them.

According to a Right To Information (RTI) enquiry sought by The Indian Express from the Police Commissionerate, 44 of the city’s 144 elected corporators — 30 per cent — have had cases filed against them for criminal offences ranging from disturbing public peace to stabbing, possession of illegal weapons to even attempted murder.

In some instances, the number of cases against a corporator is as high as 20. Six women corporators are included in the list of offenders. While some of the corporators have been booked for relatively innocuous crimes like holding morchas or being involved in petty squabbles, a fairly large number have serious charges levied against them which include stabbing, eve-teasing, possession of illegal weapons, threat, extortion, running of gambling dens, making and selling illicit liquor, fraud and even attempt to murder. A few have also been booked under TADA and the MCOCCA.

“It is all hogwash and all the charges are made up by those envious of me,” said Nitin Jagtap who leads the list with some 20 cases registered against him. “I am called the king of the poor and the man who always blows the whistle on corrupt politicians.

“I am worth Rs 25 crore myself. So where is the need for me to indulge in illegal activities? There may be some four to five cases against me but they all have to do with my raising my voice against corruption,” the congressman added.

Congress and NCP corporators, incidentally, have the highest numbers of corporators in the dock — 12 each, followed by nine of the Shiv Sena, five from the BJP, four from the MNS and two independents. “It’s unfortunate but true that cash, caste and crime are all closely linked with politics,” said BJP corporator and Leader of the Opposition Vikas Mathkari.

“My party has always been against the criminalisation of politics and has asserted that those who have a proven criminal record should not be allowed to contest elections,” he asserted. “But our judicial system being so long drawn, criminals are allowed to contest till they are convicted of a crime and that is something that takes years to happen.”

Incidentally, Mathkari too has a charge against him for taking out a political morcha. He explained, “I have never been involved in any criminal activity in my life. But yes, there have been lots of morchas I have taken part in for public and social causes and that can never be called a crime.”

Corporator Ujjwal Keskar denied having any criminal case against him despite the five cases revealed by the records, including one under the Arms Act. “There is no truth in this. I am not involved in a single criminal case and no one has ever interrogated me on one either,” he claimed.

Commissioner of Police Jayant Umranikar declined to comment on the findings on the corporators but admitted that there cannot be any doubt on information given under the RTI. “It has to be 100 per cent correct data,” he said.

Reaffirming this, DCP (Crime Branch) Anil Kumbhare said that many of the charges appeared to be political in nature —- like breach of prohibitory orders, unlawful assembly of persons and holding morchas. He did admit, although, that there were also a string of serious charges ranging from stabbing and threats to extortion.

Some of the other corporators whose names are included in the list are Anil Jadhav, Rashid Sheikh and Deepak Mankar of the Congress, Ganesh Bidkar of the BJP, Sanjay Bhosale of the Shiv Sena, Avinash Jadhav and Raju Barate of the NCP and Rajabhau Gorde of the MNS.

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy