southwind

Is pendency a unchallenged solution to skip transparency by scic/cic?

southwind

Inaction or abstaining from performing duty to atleast to the level of basic and normal level of performance/efficiency/supervisory vigil, etc., all this leads to the end result of DELAY AND PENDENCY at SCIC/CIC.

I am a victim of repeat burglary and donot have resourse and ofcourse a honest advocate to takeup my case. I tried the best known shortcut to get the transparency about what is actually happening aboyut my FIR's. I filed an RTI and got fake/fabricated/unreasonable/unreliable 'summary' as 'reply' whereas I expected supporting documents for all such 'stories' written by the SPIO of KOLKATA POLICE. NO, I was only eligible to get the 'scrpit' fo the story, no reasoning, no application of rationale, no SUPPORTING DOCUMENT (WHICH I ASKED FOR IN MY RTI APPLICATION). With the same common sence and confidence on RTI I approached the FAA, who sent me the same reply again. I approached SCIC, THE WEST BENGAL INFORMATION COMMISSIONER'S office and lodged a complaint on June 7th 2010, who just sent a SOFT REMINDER NOTICE' which had a time limit of 15 days on February 17th 2011 and kept silent.

THESE TYPES OF INACTION/PARTIAL AND RANDOM ACTIONS OF FEW OCCATIONS is nowhere scripted in RTI ACT, I BELIEVE. If a government Compliance agency such as SCIC donot follow its own instructions/directions/notices, what is the purpose of enacting such a useles act, paying to these un-worthy social animals, etc...?>

Yes, ofcourse, as a true citizen of India, The HIGH COURTS AND SUPREME COURT DO WELCOME AND ENTERTAIN ME, BUT FOR A PRICE. Yes I raised up and approached the Kolkata HC, which AGAIN proved that it is also part of BUREAUCRACY and ignored one of my points of prayer seeking clarification for delay caused by SCIC for over a year. BUT THE WELLLLLLLLLLL LEARNED HC ASKED THE SCIC TO SOLVE THE ISSUE WITHIN 45 DAYS.

If I consider myself 'a rational citizen of India' and STILL believe that the LAW AND ORDER ARE CREATED, ENACTED AND GOVERNED FOR THE WELFARE OF THE CITIZEN,

1. WHY THE COURT DO NOT RECOGNIZE THE INEFFICIENCY OR OTHERWISE OF SCIC FIRST OF ALL, FOR WHOSE LAPSE I NEED COUGH-OUT THOUSANDS AND FILE A WP AT HC ?

2. IF THE HC IS SATISFIED AS TO THE LOW STAFF, LOW TALENTED STAFF AND PRESENCE OF PENDENCY, WHY NOT THE HC ASK WBIC TO PRODUCE A REPORT OF THE NUMBER OF CASES IT RECEIVED, SOLVED AND PENDING ON A MONTH-ON-MONTH BASIS SINCE ITS INCEPTION VIS-A-VIS CATAGORISED ON DEPARTMENT/SPIO WISE AND A COMPARISON CHART THAT CAN DISCLOSE THE FOLLOWING 'AVTARS' OF CORRUPTION.

1. RANDOM HEARING DONE ON CASES WHICH ARE ON THE FAVOR OF WBIC

2. NO SENIORITY/CHRONOLOGY MAINTAINED IN HANDLING CASES

3. SAME SPIO IS 'AVOIDED' FROM FINANCIAL PENALTY TIME AND AGAIN, INSTEAD THE SBIC FOLLOWS A FOUL GAME OF GIVING REPEAT REMINDERS, STRICTURES, WARNINGS, CAUTIONS... TIME AND AGAIN, U CAN NAME IT ANY WAY, BUT NEVER GIVE A PENALTY OR 'MARK' ON THEIR SRVICE RECORD.

4. BY THESE 'GO EASY' WAY HOW CAN A GOVERNING AGENCY OF A LAW PASSED TO BRINGFORTH TRANSPERANCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY OF GOVERNANCE OF DEMOCRACY BE ESTABLIOSHED.

5. WHY NOT THE HC TAKE IN IT POWER TO PENALISE BOTH SPIO AS WELL AS SCIC..? ARE THE SCIC NOT A CULPRIT, IF SO EVEN THE SPIO WILL ASK PARDON ON THE GROUND OF PENDENCY.

6. IS PENDENCY A UNCHALLENGED SOLUTION TO SKIP TRANSPARENCY.

7. WHAT IS THE LOGIC FOR GIVING THE SCIC 45 DAYS WHEN WHAT I ASKED IS AN INFORMATION WHICH IS ALREADY WITH THEM SINCE 2009 AND WHICH THEY HAD ALREADY 'MANIPULATED' AND SENT IN DIFFERENT FORMS AND VERSIONS WHICH NEVER TALLY EACH OTHER.

8. CANT THE HC HAVE A CLEAR VISION AND TRANSPERANCY IN ITS PROCEEDINGS.

9. LIKE ANY OTHER ACT UNDER THE COURT OF LAW, HERE, 'INFORMATION' DELAYED IS 'INFORMATION DISTORTED', THE 'COURTS' CLAIM THEMSELVES TO BE 'LEARNED' DONOT THEY HAVE ATLEAST 1% 'INTELLIGENT' PEOPLE TO THINK WHAT IT TAKES TO THINK ON THE CORE TRUTH OF JUSTICE.

10. WHY 'LAND MARK' DECISIONS ARE FAR AND RARE AND TO BE A 'FOUGHT FOR' ONE.

11. A SIMPLE APPEAL CAN ALSO LEAD TO A LANDMARK ONE IF THE JUDICIARY HAVE SOMETHING GALLED DEDICATION TOWARDS JUSTICE.

12. IF THE VISION OF COURT ITSELF PROVES TO BE SHORT SIGHTED OR NARROW, WE CAN BLINDLY DECLARE THAT THE EYES OF WBIC/SCIC/CIC AND ALL SPIO/PIO/SAPIO/CAPIO ARE ALL BLIND.

DEAR FELLOW RTI-LOVERS, PLS THING AND REVERT.

JAIHIND

jps50

Things will change once following act is passed by parliament in next session and made operative. Public consultation is over by 28-02-2012. It is as strong as RTI:

The Right of Citizens for Time Bound Delivery of Goods and Services and Redressal of Their Grievances Bill 2011

Yogi M. P. Singh

Hon'ble members. In view of your friend, learned advocate friend has excuted commendable job. Here this question arises that whether pending backlog can be utilized as recourse to avoid disclosure of information. Being guardian and protector of law of land , Hon'ble High Court did not consider the dereliction committed on the part of concerned. Where is accountability and trasparency in the public offices? Why transparency act is not reaping desired result? Two times burglery in the same individual's house and police is only making available F.I.R. copy to victim under transparency act and overlooking other sought informations. Here promoters of the act itself creating obstacle then what will be if protector becomes predator. Again I want to thank to learnd advocate member for his constructive efforts regarding the proimplementation of act and exposing the concerned before Hon'ble High Court.