ChavaliM

Just useless system

Question

ChavaliM

I tried to seek info as per the rules on 31-12-2011 till now no reply, sent againinformed concerned, and also state info comm. and then governor still n use.What they say is will send in two to three days or at times it has been sent check your post.This is reg. JNTU recruitment fraud.Yes thats right, can contact at XXXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rulesalso check I PAID A BRIBE | Uncover the Market Price of Corruption that many complaints even after RTI act in place? Why?

11 answers to this question

dr.s.malhotra

Proceed with first Appeal . Do not forget that we are country of 120 crores plus and our ancestors did not think of present day while producing these 120 crores plus . Every queue is proportionately long . So here lies answer to what you face - waiting and delay . You are a part of system which you are blaming . Just follow the RTI procedure .

ChavaliM

Yes, Dr S Malhotra, I have doen that and informed of this to SIC as well. Thanks.

Prof. Dr. techn. Murthy S.S.S. CHAVALI

veracious

System is useless, true , but you are in it .So, what are you gonna do about it ? There is only way-

start repairing the system with what ever you got
. No one will listen until you made them listen.
  • Like 1

ChavaliM

Hi Thanks to you all for inputs.

I got the RTI information today (still waiting for its arrival by post) after 120 days nearly, it contains lot of false information about recruitment - i think they cooked it up and it looks like a prepared one.

What should I do next based on this info. Pl. suggest.

System is useless, true , but you are in it .So, what are you gonna do about it ? There is only way- . No one will listen until you made them listen.

dr.s.malhotra

When it reaches you , you may upload that here if you feel so and then members may suggest .

• Like 1

ChavaliM
When it reaches you , you may upload that here if you feel so and then members may suggest .

Dear Dr Malhotra, I have contacted a lawyer and suggested to make comparison with that application and mine, total of 55 points. out of 55 points other application lost by 53 points only in two case +2 and Degree (UG) the applicant got extra 1.6 to 2.0% of marks. So he says file a case and go for it. Its too big to attach that file here.

Can you suggest if this is right or wrong? Murthy

dr.s.malhotra
out of 55 points other application lost by 53 points only in two case +2 and Degree (UG) the applicant got extra 1.6 to 2.0% of marks.

I have difficulty in understanding this . Can you plz elaborate it clearly with some more words !

parsar

(1). Since you got the information, and you think it wrong, file rejoinder to information commission stating you got a wrong reply.

(2). From the information, if you find there is undue advantage, seek legal remedy, is the option for you.

• Like 1

ChavaliM
(1). Since you got the information, and you think it wrong, file rejoinder to information commission stating you got a wrong reply.

(2). From the information, if you find there is undue advantage, seek legal remedy, is the option for you.

Hi

The information I got is Correct (true copy of Application). But based on the application, the candidate selection is very wrong, compared to mine the credentials of selected candidate was 53 points inferior. Then when they have better candidate how can they select

without experience and projects papers etc, means candidate bribed.

dr.s.malhotra

dear Sir ,

the role of RTI in your case is PRESENTLY over . For getting the irregularity corrected you have to first seek correction by requesting administrative action thru a formal complaint . If not corrected , you have to approach the court through a lawyer .

atulshelly

System is not that useless, yes at places it is ignorant of the powers at hand. RTI has proved to be a tool for change, let`s have faith and give time its due. After all it would take time to change the attitude of one of the oldest civilisations.

Things are improving though slowly but for sure.