Navid

equivalent courses for PGDCA / B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA / DOEACC ‘A’

Question

Navid

As per Railway Board Letter No 2002/AC-II/37/8, Dated: 17/11/2004 subject regarding Reorganisation of staffing pattern of EDP Centres, in Para 05 Junior Engineer (IT) Grade-II, Qualification for Direct and Department recruitment and eligibility criteria for promotion is PGDCA / B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA / DOEACC ‘A’ level course of three year duration or equivalent from recognized University / Institute.

1) Which is level course of three year duration. Please provide Official attested copy of letter having list of equivalent courses to PGDCA / B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA / DOEACC ‘A’ level course of three year duration.

3 answers to this question

jps50

We do not provide information but guide citizens to use RTI Act to get information from govt. You may file RTI with Railways seeking copies of record relating to recognition of courses etc. Please visit:

Central Govt. application:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/19-rti-application-central-govt-info.html

Make effective:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/93-how-make-rti-application-effective.html

kteravi

I did BCA in 2004 wants to appear for a govt departmental examaination. For which "a" level is required as eligibility for the same. Please described me any rti case for the same.

Prasad GLN

This forum is not maintaining such kind of directories for each and every aspect, and we can guide members, and members can take guidance and make efforts to get such information. In RTI Cases, such things of Departmental examination of 'a" level etc., can not be found. Kindly file on line RTI Application to AICTE, New Delhi and you will certainly get authenticated information from them.