kapadia.mks

How to get Official transcript from Bangalore University legally

Question

kapadia.mks

Hi Guys

Recently I went to Bangalore University to get my official transcript for my BSc degree. Please follow the following procedure in order to avoid prey of bribed officials there in the university campus. Please note that the working hours for the university is 10 to 5.30 so take care with this timing.....

• If you want to get transcript for Science stream follow this procedure. Go to the Bangalore University Gnana Bhawan Campus to get the transcript legally.

• To reach this place take a bus no 234, 235, 401 and ask the conductor to give you ticket for University quarters. It will take you almost 40 to 45 mins to reach there.

• After getting down to the location ask for administrative block or pariksha bhawan (here you will get all the details regarding the fees and filling the form) of the Bangalore university.

• After getting the form and details about how much to make a DD for, go to the administrative block where you will find State Bank of Mysore. Make the DD as per the instruction.

• Than go to the college where you have studied. This is because you need to get the principal signature on the form before submitting. Please remember you should have your originals ready for verification as it is mandatory.

• Also meanwhile get the Xerox of the marksheet as well as the final degree certificate. Please make sure that everything is visible on the Xerox copy as it is subjected to get rejected from the foreign university if it is not the complete Xerox of your original. If the originals have written text or seal at its back do take that too.

• Also get the same no of good quality A4 size envelopes so that they also get the seal from the registrar. After getting signature from the principal go back to the administrative block of the university campus and submit the DD at the appropriate location (a block whr all DD are collected, ask the security about it).

• After collecting the challan from the DD dept you need to get a signature from one of the officer in the same block. As you get the seal and signature go to the Pariksha Bhawan and submit your Xerox copy along with your duly signed application form.

• After submitting the form they will provide you one receipt which will mention the details about when to collect the transcript from the Pariksha bhawan. For me it took around one month. All the best. Please be aware of the bribers as they will take money and will create problem afterwards as you will not have any proof in future if anything goes wrong. I choose legal way as I support ANNA so please be a part of it…..

Thanks

MKS:)

6 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Really an excellent piece of guidance and Bangalore University must be appreciated for this kind of pro active disclosures and should be emulated by other Universities as well.

Thank you Mr.Mahesh.

koteswararaonerella

Good piece of information for the benifit of all

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear kapadia.mks,

Information provided by you will be very useful to many students/persons. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Dear kapadia.mks,

Information provided by you will be very useful to many students/persons. Thanks.

Prasad GLN

If we remember, there were several posts in this forum for research students claiming for such research papers from that University through RTI and non providing etc.,

Further there are several fake P.hds were discovered, where in they obtain some thesis submitted by some other, copy and paste using some modification in construction of the sentence.

SO when the original research scholar took several years to prepare, the fake man makes some alterations and submits it to another University. Some faculty members are also involved.

To avoid all this before declaring a P.Hd, they will google the topic compare with any of such earlier papers were submitted, and only confirming it they will grant P.hd. So it avoids fake submissions by copy masters. On the other hand, if some one wants his research paper at any time, he can just search website and can give a hard copy to the employer. Some P.Hd students who submitted P.hd degrees also will be caught as their name will not appear in author's list.

Pavankumar2100

Hi all I have used FACTS Transcripts in multiple transcripts requests for all our friends they did the best job, try with them for 400 plus Universities 

They also deal with multiple application process like 
Degree Verification, Official Transcript, Duplicate Marks Cards, Correction of Marks Cards/Degree Certificates, Migration Certificate, PDC , Official Transcript, HRD Attestation etc.

www.factsverify.com/mytranscripts/