s_srikumar

Income Tax details of the charity registered in Varanasi

Question

s_srikumar

I need the details of the Income Tax submitted by the charity registered in the varansi (UP). I have filed an RTI to Income Tax dept. But I have not yet received any information. Please let me know the procedure.

YFI: I couldn't find the details of PIO for charity related quires.. in UP official website....

5 answers to this question

dr.s.malhotra

Is it a registered Charitable Trust ?

s_srikumar

yes it is registered in Varanasi

karira

Please read:

Time limits specified in the RTI Act - Guide

Wait for 30 + 7 days (to account for postal delays) and then file a first appeal for deemed denial of information.

In the meantime, read the following useful threads:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/69668-rti-question-charity-trust.html

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/8613-income-tax-returns-charitable-trusts-treated-different-returns-others-possibility-disclosure.html

s_srikumar

Thanks for your information. Better.. I will file the RTI to Income Tax dept using CIC online...

karira
Thanks for your information. Better.. I will file the RTI to Income Tax dept using CIC online...

You cannot file a RTI application to anyone (not even the CIC itself) by using CIC online.

It is ONLY meant for filing second appeals and complaints to the CIC.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• momita
      By momita
      The life of Appointment Snails. In the absence of ICs the Chief Information Commissioner (CIC) Shatrughan Singh is not able to hold hearings of the commission.

DEHRADUN: Delay in appointment of new ICs has resulted in piling up of appeals in Right to Information (RTI) cases at the SIC. The work in the SIC responsible for hearing the appeals in the RTI cases has stopped in the absence of ICs. The term of last remaining IC Surendra Singh Rawat ended in June this year.
      The long-pending appointment on the crucial position of Information Commissioner (IC) has got further delayed as the meeting of three-member committee, constituted to approve the names for ICs scheduled for Tuesday, was cancelled at the last moment. The meeting of the high-powered three-member committee, comprising the Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat, leader of  the opposition ( LoP) Indira Hridayesh and senior Cabinet Minister Madan Kaushik was scheduled to be held at CM’s residence on Tuesday evening. The meeting was , however, cancelled as the CM left for Delhi in the afternoon to inquire about the health of former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand Narayan Dutt Tiwari.

View full entry
    • momita
      By momita
      DEHRADUN: Delay in appointment of new ICs has resulted in piling up of appeals in Right to Information (RTI) cases at the SIC. The work in the SIC responsible for hearing the appeals in the RTI cases has stopped in the absence of ICs. The term of last remaining IC Surendra Singh Rawat ended in June this year.
      The long-pending appointment on the crucial position of Information Commissioner (IC) has got further delayed as the meeting of three-member committee, constituted to approve the names for ICs scheduled for Tuesday, was cancelled at the last moment. The meeting of the high-powered three-member committee, comprising the Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat, leader of  the opposition ( LoP) Indira Hridayesh and senior Cabinet Minister Madan Kaushik was scheduled to be held at CM’s residence on Tuesday evening. The meeting was , however, cancelled as the CM left for Delhi in the afternoon to inquire about the health of former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand Narayan Dutt Tiwari.

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy