- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Any one bothered about the toll charges for using Mumbai - Navi Mumbai road bridge. The toll collection is prevailing for last 15 years or so. And still the same is going on. There is no accounting or accountability on the amount collected from this bridge. I don't see any logic for the collection even today, with increasing toll charges day by day.
Now, Navi mumbai is part of Mumbai, as many facilities have moved from the island to main land. The toll booth need to be shifted to beyond Panvel, Kalyan and Virar, to collect the toll from vehicles entering Mumbai - Navi Mumbai zone.
Any one pay toll by moving from CST to Dadar, or Sion to Bandra or Nariman Point to Dadar, then why from Mumbai to Navi Mumbai ?
......... Prabhakar Gundlapalli.
i want the list of Industrial Estates in Vapi, Daman & maharastra along with the contact numbers