- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
By Latha Ramesh
Report on Monthly Disposal of Cases Year Month Opening Balance Receipt Disposal Closing Balance 2006 April 489 248 97 640 2006 May 640 414 203 851 2006 June 851 495 257 1089 2006 July 1089 509 283 1315 2006 August 1315 492 374 1433 2006 September 1433 486 324 1595 2006 October 1595 349 280 1664 2006 November 1664 513 293 1884 2006 December 1884 731 565 2050 2007 January 2050 608 297 2361
Officers and Friends,
I got the above figures from CIC. Every month opening balance is increasing more and more...
Why is this happening? What can be done to reverse this?
Please share your opinions in this thread.
My parents have been trying to get their names into the electoral rolls but inspite of having tried for three consecutive years, they have failed. I want to use RTI to know what are the essential documents actually needed and why their names were not included. Can I ask this information or this information not even recorded? To whom should this application made? If I want to pay by demand draft, in whose name should I draw it?