News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
milind2007

Written Test Results of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for the post of Asstt. Manager (System)

Question

milind2007

I had asked for marks obtained by all candidates who appeared for a test conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection on 22/06/2003 for the post of Asstt. Manager (System) on 19/9/2008. But till today i.e. 23/11/08 no reply is received. I have posted one reminder also.

Previously, I had asked information from IBPS in same manner. The letter was simply forwarded by them to the organisation for which it was conducted.

I want the information from the IBPS only why shall I approach others when the IBPS is conducting the Tests and declaring the results.

5 answers to this question

sandeepbaheti

Did you file an RTI application seeking this information? You should have filed a first appeal after 30 days in case you did not receive response to your RTI application. Unfortunately you have wasted your time limit in sending unnecessary reminder. Now you will have to file a fresh RTI application for seeking the information.

taurus

Is the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection a public authority (PA) as defined in the RTI Act? Please confirm that first. Even if they are a PA, they still may not have the info that u are seeking for. Because, it pertains to a old period of 2003. All such agencies who conduct the selection on behalf of some clients submit all details to the clients as soon as the selection is finalised. They dont keep any copy. It may be the reason why they have transferred you application to the PA who has the info. Such transfer is in tune with the provisions of the RTI Act.

Dr. M. Faiyazuddin

You must send your application under RTI.

jeetsinghmann

Sir,

Kindly see , the following link, it will clear many of your doubts :-

http://cic.gov.in/CIC-Orders/PB-21082008-08.pdf

IBPS, clearly states that its not a public authority. It shall clear your other doubts too.

Hope this helps.