dubeyv

Property Issue - Builder not co-operating

Question

dubeyv

I booked a flat with Parivaar Group at hindmotor, hooghly (W.B) in March 2012.

Builder did not submit documents in time & the bank also delayed the process for loan disbursement. The former sent a flat cancellation email a month ago from now on which I replied back but till date I have not received any response and they are unwilling to provide the demand letter so that loan could be disbursed.

I request you to please provide details on legal procedure.

1 answer to this question

jps50

Your query does not relate to RTI Act 2005 to which this portal is dedicated. We guide members to access information from govt. by using this law. For your benefit, please visit home page of this portal and success stories at Post your RTI Success here.You may post at BigHelpers Articles - Bighelpers - Consumer Support Portal

You may consult an advocate for remedy under Consumer Protection Act.