Rushikesh Meharwade

Regarding Birthd Certificate

Question

Rushikesh Meharwade

Hello everyone,

In my birth certificate my mother has put a name for which there are no documents but her name is different. I want to change it. But Ward people say I need documents of parents at the time of my birth which I dont have is there any other way I can change the details of my mother name in birth certificate

1 answer to this question

Sunil Ahya

Dear Member,

Welcome to www.rtiindia.org

This portal does not provide information but helps members to effectively use RTI Act 2005 for getting the required information from Public (Govt.) Authorities.

You may try posting your query at Activity Stream - Big Helpers Community

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• pkmishra
      By pkmishra
      My wife was known as "KM. GARIMA / Garima Pandey / Garima" before my-marriage & some of her educational-certificates reflect km. garima, some garima pandey & some reflect GARIMA. BUT; from now onwards, i want her name in all the future educational certificates as GARIMA PANDEY MISHRA (i.e., her post-marriage name) is it possible ?
      [I have updated her-name in her aadhaar-card also.]
      Iam asking this question because, recently i visited a government college for her admission in a POST GRADUATE DEGREE course & the college officials were insisting that i should fill her name as per her 10th-marksheet and continue the same. 
      First of all, am i insisting on something wrong ? 
      if not; then should i file an RTI seeking information that - "why can't i use my spouse after-marriage name, to be mentioned in all the future educational documents/certificates" 
      OR; should i file an RTI seeking information that - "what i need to do to use my spouse after-marriage name, to be mentioned in all the future educational documents/certificates" 
      KINDLY GUIDE/SUGGEST ME some more alternatives, regarding this issue. 
      THANK-YOU.
    • jngautam
      By jngautam
      My current name is Jagar Nath Gautam. I want to change my name. I am 22 years old, a student of Delhi University final year. apart from it, i m working with LIC of india as an insurance agent. I do hold a pan card.
      How can i change my name?
      Can I change my name in all the above?
      What about name in my further education i.e. in PG etc. will they accept my new name or i will have to continue with the old one???

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy