- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Chief Election Commissioner Sh. O.P. Rawat, Election Commissioners Sh. Sunil Arora and Shri Ashok Lavasa launched the online RTI Portal of Election Commission of India on 06.06.2018
The online portal facilitates applicants seeking information under the Right to Information Act. The portal can be accessed by the general public on the Home Page of the Commission’s website `eci.nic.in ’ by clicking on `Online RTI’. There is also online payment gateway for making payment of requisite fees under the RTI Act. The portal also facilitates an online reply to applications and also for making first appeal and reply thereto. There will be timely notification alerts to RTI applicant via SMS and E-Mail.
Applicants seeking information from the Commission under the RTI Act can make use of the online portal. The offline mode of applications will also simultaneously continue.
The website of online RTI Portal of Election Commission of India is https://rti.eci.nic.in .
ECI will stop accepting Online RTI from the DoPT Portal and the only online mode will be through ECI own portal. Factly has done the review of the ECI RTI Portal. Kindly go through it here .
By UK K
I wish to know,
How to file RTI to information about OBC Non Creamy Layer.
As per OM, for children of class iii/class c state government officer income test is not applicable.
But OBC issuing authority/SDM of our state is not aware of this and rejects our application.
So i filled an RTI to get information about same, but got reply as queries/clarification does not come under RTI act.
So how do i file an RTI to know applicability of INCOME TEST for CLASS C officer.