News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
karira

‘AWWA is welfare body, not under RTI’

colnrkurup

You may leave the second question. There isnothing new in it. Even now I can give you the answer.But the other aspect of using Armypremises is a vital isue. You may word it in such way to know the amount paid by AWWA to government in availing all the services of man power, premises etc.,

manojkumarjain

(1) Please provide certified copies of ORDER/CIRCULAR/OM under which Indian Army sent her employees to serve Private organization like AWWA.

(2) Please provide certified copies of Orders / Rules & Regulations “under which Army providing their valuable resources (use of building, vehicle, man powers, use of official website etc) to the AWWA.

manojkumarjain

(1) Please provide certified copies of ORDER/CIRCULAR/OM “under which Indian Army sent her employees to serve Private organization like AWWA.

karira

Dinesh,

You will not be able to get AWWA declared as a PA this way.

You need to first collect enough background information, pictures, details of agreements, etc.

Then you need to follow the RTO route, reach the CIC and argue your case properly.

DineshK
Dinesh,

You will not be able to get AWWA declared as a PA this way.

You need to first collect enough background information, pictures, details of agreements, etc.

Then you need to follow the RTO route, reach the CIC and argue your case properly.

The application will at-least expose the link between army authorities and AWWA. I will publish the photos shortly.

karira

Just see how this appellant got IRWO to be declared as a PA:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/15263-indian-railway-welfare-organisation-public-authority-under-rti-act.html

Please also check who heads the AWWA ?

Who are the on the governing council/body or executive members ?

Are they holding those positions by virtue of them being wives of serving officers ?

(That is to say whether the Chairperson automatically changes when Army chief changes, etc.)

jatin Sharma

Hi,

Guys my wife's appeal has reached CIC with new querry regarding AWWA.Surprising for Army which has ordered to fmns to remove file name AWWA to WELFARE after 2 years?! The same letter was att with RTI decision on Guneet chaudhary case. However,I can't disclose the letter here.You may ask MoD(Army) of this letter of the month of Apr 11.Verify the info with the name shikha sharma on second Appeal in CIC.I want to make AWWA under purview of RTI Act.

bhanwarsaran

hi good working

jatin Sharma

Hi,

The case is similar as IRWO .However,the date of hearing is 22 Jun 11 at 1435hrs.However,my wife will skip this hearing due exegencies of service of mine. She has intimated with supporting documents & with my testimony to CIC that AWWA is using service pers in each and every venture of it.However,anyone with suggestions is invited.

karira
Hi,

The case is similar as IRWO .However,the date of hearing is 22 Jun 11 at 1435hrs.However,my wife will skip this hearing due exegencies of service of mine. She has intimated with supporting documents & with my testimony to CIC that AWWA is using service pers in each and every venture of it.However,anyone with suggestions is invited.

If you do not go for the hearing to argue your case, there are virtually NIL chances of your success !

jatin Sharma

I know,I desperately want to attend this hearing .But I've availed leave wef 29 May-15 Jun 11 .Therefore,with intimation I've att a testimony that will delay proceedings as they will take legal help for that.That may buy some time as I couldnot reach this hearing but may reach the other one .My wife has no idea of any legal or Army psch and I am one of them.I can argue with them legally.So I took a chance lets see if it happen.

DineshK

On 25 Jul 2011, I have filed an application with Army asking them the following information.

(1) Total Number of Army Vehicles allotted by Transport Department of Indian Army to AWWA for their services.

(2) Daily rate at which the army vehicle are allotted to AWWA.

(3) If the vehicles are allotted on contract bases, please provide certified copy of contract.

(4) Name of account to which the amount received from AWWA is deposited by Transport Department/Indian Army.

(5) Rate at which the driver and other staff of Indian Army are paid by AWWA.

(6) Details of incentives given to the drivers of Indian Army who are employed on vehicles used by AWWA.

(7) Total amount received by Indian Army from AWWA in last three years for providing the vehicles to AWWA. Please provide amount of each year separately.

I will update on the result as and when I get it.

DineshK

My application was received by AHQ on 26 Jul 2011 and they have send me acknowledgement dated 29 Jul stating that my application is under process.

But there is no reply from them till todate (29 Aug 2011).

I am preparing to go for the first appeal now.

jatin Sharma

And I have applied to get some information on AWWA from registrar of societies . However, I may need help to break the Ice as AWWA can be nailed only red handed i.e. When they are performing functions in the organisation with direct help from organisation . Keep me updated .

• Like 1

manojkumarjain

Mr. Dinesh Kaushik Ji,

Please wait additional 7-8 days to file First Appeal. After 5 sept 11 you may prefare first appeal and strongly asked for appeal hearing in First Appeal because:-

(1) AHQ sometime reply after 30 days.

(2) FAA generally upheld the decision of CPIO in 90 % cases so I advise you ask for appeal hearing.

MOHANDAS
The application will at-least expose the link between army authorities and AWWA. I will publish the photos shortly.

First gather information whether AWWA is substantially financed by the funds provided directly or indirectly through the P.As office, then proceed accordingly. I presumbly hope that AWWA has been provided with infra-structural facilities through the Indian Army in many ways. If so, the organisation/body will come unde the purview of RTI Act 2005. Kindly explore these information in order to act further in this regard.

MOHANAS

manojkumarjain

AWWA is not financial support by Govt Funds, but AWWA is utilising Army staff, building and other valuable infrastructre at FREE of Cost.

jatin Sharma

Not only that dear, Army officers , JCOs & other ranks take direct orders from the memsaabs of AWWA.Give the explaination on that?!!! A parallel organisation in Army ?!. Furthermore,these memsaabs & officers often give threats to Army personnals wives that if they'll not attend their meetings etc their husbands will be posted out.Ask CIC about the recent copy of application of shikha sharma vs MoD(Army), decision on 21st Jun 11.However, it is interesting that they have given notice of hearing was on 22 Jun 11.Case has been reapplied to review. See CIC website & search for name.

DineshK

Now here is the first proof to prove that the AWWA is substantially financed by the Govt.

AWWA has been allotted 1.48 acres of prime land for construction of Ladies/Girl hostel in 1988.

When schools and hospitals which are allotted land at subsidized rate come under the preview of RTI act then why not the institutions which has been allotted land free of cost ?

Before filing my application, I am awaiting details of some more prime land allotted to AWWA.

proof1.pdf

I

karira

In the attached order, the CIC has not dwelt into the issue of whether AWWA ia a public authority under RTI or not, but has still ordered disclosure of information.

AWWA as a PA still not resolved.pdf

rashmiprabha

frnds im new to this forum bit as much i know till today the pbor that is personneld below offocers rank is suffering due to the activities of awwa.if it is registered under the socities act and not a govt office then how a wife of senior most officer can become the president awwa at his husbands jurisdiction?why an election is not held to select the office bearers?it is still a humiliation for pbors and their wives.what can be done to stop it? if a pil can be moved in supreme court? plz advise.plz plz every body advise.

rashmiprabha

frnds im new to this forum bit as much i know till today the pbor that is personneld below offocers rank is suffering due to the activities of awwa.if it is registered under the socities act and not a govt office then how a wife of senior most officer can become the president awwa at his husbands jurisdiction?why an election is not held to select the office bearers?it is still a humiliation for pbors and their wives.what can be done to stop it? if a pil can be moved in supreme court? plz advise.plz plz every body advise.if possible some one inform mr arvind kejriwal to do something on it.

• Similar Content

• jhaamit
      By jhaamit
      I have filed an RTI query for the transfer of PF amount.
      One of the questions was:
      The response to it is:
      Is this response correct?
    • ganpat1956
      By ganpat1956
      A Supreme Court lawyer has moved the Central Information Commission seeking information on the procedure of the recruitment of class III and IV employees in the Delhi High Court after it was denied by its administration.

Advocate Kamini Jaiswal approached the CIC contending that orders of the High Court Public Information Officer and Chief Public Information Officer (First Appellate Authority) refusing to part away with the information was a violation of the Right to Information Act and also her Fundamental Rights.

She alleged that information had been denied for erroneous reasons and none of the exemption available under Section 8 of the Act allows the authority not to part away with the information sought.

The lawyer had filed the application before the Public Information Officier on September 22, 2006 seeking information regarding number of class III and class IV employees recruited by the Court from the year 1990 to 2006 and the procedure followed for their recruitment.

The High Court PIO while denying the information held that information pertaining to those decisions which were taken administratively or quasi-judicially would be available only to the affected parties.

The lawyer then approached Appellate Authority challenging the PIO order contending that the High Court (Right to information) Rules were inconsistent with the provision of the Right to Information Act and it should be held void.

But the Appellate Authority refused to accept the contention of the lawyer and dismissed her appeal. Now the lawyer has moved Central Information Commission against this order.

CIC moved on recruitment procedure of High Court .:. NewKerala.Com, India News Channel

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy