ANSVNS

PIO And FAA of Uttar Pradesh Tehsils

Question

ANSVNS

Could anybody tell me who is the PIO and FAA of a Tehsil office in Uttar Pradesh. AFAIK, the Tehsildar is APIO. Please also cite the source of your info if possible.

4 answers to this question

ajayjangid

if you are asking for information purpose ..please file RTI application to PIO , Tehasildar Office , Cocenrn office

you can also file RTI application to district collector office ...that will take more 5 days as transfer to diffrent PIO.

or visit website of collector office

Sunil Ahya

Details of PIO will be available on the website of the organisation/department, under the "RTI" link. Or simply call that office and ask "Who is the PIO in your office under the RTI Act 2005. I want to file a RTI application." ?

Your RTI Application has to be as per the Center / State (as applicable) RTI Rules and Fees:

These are available in the Guide section of the Portal:
Guide

Please read the other articles in the Guide section as well as the links given in the FAQ here:

These will be of help to you during the RTI process.

Please also read:

ANSVNS

The district website ie. mirzapur.nic.in seems to have no RTI link. RTI is always a nuisance for the office guys so they never give correct response.