Joseph devanathan

After Changing name in Gazette , is it valid to use old name for Land registration????

Question

Joseph devanathan

Respected friends this is Joseph S/O G.Yacob, a senior citizen. The property owned by our forefathers was illegally registered by Political influenced real estate men , a retired Air force employee with his sons. The Retired Air force person has changed his name during his service from G.Daniel to G.Dayanithi in his Gazette. But during land registration he used both the names to sign and in some places (majority) he used his old name G.Daniel; When we applied to get his personnel and gazetted details Air force is not giving the sorted information.. here are the questions,

1. Copy of all documents produced by Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420, when he joined in Indian Air force, Avadi Station.

2. State fathers name of Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420,with his father’s initial and give copy of all related supporting documents.

3. If Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420 had transferred /changed his name means. Please state his earlier name with his father’s name and give copy of all documents.

4. Please give copy of Gazette copies which were submitted by Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420 at your office while changing his name.

5. Copy of community certificate produced by Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420 at your office.

6. Please state the number of time Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420 had changed his name and give the copy of documents.

7. State the dependents name of Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420 and give copy of documents.

8. Copy of request submitted by Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420 to change his name as per Gazette in the service record.

9. State the date of name changed by Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420

THE REPLY:

The information is protected from disclosure under section 8(1)(j)of the RTI Act 2005;

Now they asked us to appeal to Appellate Authority, Can anyone kindly guide us how to appeal to get the details which i mentioned above....thank you so much ; [emails not permitted here]

4 answers to this question

gmphadte

Land registration papers will be made by some advocate and so the name change and any such aspect will not be having faults. I would suggest you to continue trying, through his work place.

In addition, I would suggest you to file RTI at the land registration office, if the case is not more than 20 years old, to get the old land records. If it is older than that, then better go legal with the papers you have and get the records through the court.

Gajanan Phadte

• Like 1

jps50

You may file first appeal by referring:

FIRST APPEAL GUIDE [CENTRAL]

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/18-first-appeal-central-govt-guidelines.html

FIRST APPEAL FORMAT [CENTRAL]:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/17-first-appeal-central-govt-format.html

You may base your right on the attached decisions also.

Please also refer:

Personal Info [section 8.1.j]

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/3564-personal-information-section-8-1-j.html

8.1.j recruitment.pdf

EMPLOYEE DETAILS.pdf

• Like 1

Joseph devanathan

thank you sir;

thanks a lot fr yr kind help;