GASOKAN1

non receipt of ration card - Amma scheme

Question

GASOKAN1

Dear sir,

My name is G.Asokan and resident of 28a, Rajiv nager, Kozumanivakkam village ,Mangadu, Chennai -600122.

I have separated my family name’s from by fathers ration card from Villivakkam, chennai and handed over the original slip of transfer during the recent AMMA scheme held at chikkarayapuram , mangadu ,chennai.

The officials noted down in the register for getting ration card and I do not know the status of the same after 45 days also.

Recently I checked the status of the same at sriperumbudur and found no records and helpless.

need to know the status of the same.

thanks in advance.

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Latha Ramesh
      By Latha Ramesh
      My name is already there in my native place(Coimbatore, TN), in my dad's card and my husbands name is in his native (Tirupattur, TN). After wedding, we shifted to Chennai. Now, ration card officials say that - we have to get our names removed from our resp. natives and then only we can apply for a new card here. But in our native, they say it will take 2 months or more to remove and give a letter for that. And people say that we got to bribe or know somebody there, only then we can get it soon.

I want to know the exact procedure and how long it would take. The problem is, without ration cards, we can't gas cylinders now. We are managing with microwave oven and coil heaters.

Please help.
    • vasudevnayak
      By vasudevnayak
      Hi am Vasudev Nayak working as Software Engineer.Earlier i was staying in valasaravakkam but after marriage am staying with my family in K.K.Nagar.I have gas connection from 2005 with Bharath Gas CoCo distributors,Valasaravakkam.They don't have supply to my area where i reside so i have applied for transfer from Valasaravakkam to K.K.Nagar.I have got transfer papers from them but Sai Krupa Agency,K.K.Nagar is not appecting the transfer as i dont have Ration Card.They say either i get a letter from Civil Supplier saying i don't have ration card or Apply ration card and give the slip.Now i wanted to apply for ration card so i wanted to know where i have to apply and the procedures for the same.I have enquired this with some of my friends they say go to T-Nagar Civil Suppler Office and submitted the form,address proof with two photos and others say you have to apply to the respective Civil Supplier Office according to the area.I require information about how to apply and where to apply?Am staying in K.K.Nagar.For accepting the transfer of gas what best i can do now as my gas i over and facing problems.Kindly reply me in this regard.

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy