1. Documentation of RTI success stories of citizen, best practices and innovative initiatives of service delivery adopted by Government and NGOs. Three best practices has been documented and submitted to Department of AR&PG, Govt. of India, titled as ‘Window of Hope’, ‘CMG- A convergent model’ and ‘GATI- A contracting model of procurement of services’.
2. Gearing-up of various developmental activities of local governance and district administration through using the tool of RTI.
3. Content Writing on citizen centric web portals as per Government of India Web Content Architecture Framework and NeGP(National eGovernance Plan).
4. Advocacy, organizing sensitization programme and capacity building programme as a part of Programme Associate at Ama Adhikar, a State level NGO working on Civil and Human Rights.
5. Consulting for preparing IEC (Information, Education & Communication) and ICT (Information Communication Technology) plan for delivery of Government services at the door step of citizen.
6. Gold Medalist in Journalism and Mass Communication from Utkal University, Odisha with specialization of Development Communication in 2008.
Send Message to listing owner