Drafting Court Cases
Working for human rights cases and social activist,RTI activist
Also working as a news writer in one of foreign news channel.
Bhitarwar Gwalior M.P 474001
Here are the examples of certain Legal issues which will be dealt via me:
· How, When and Where to institute a suit for the infringement of a Legal Right.
· What is the Limitation Period for filing a case/suit and how that period of limitation can be extended.
· Service matter related suits/cases e.g. firing and hiring by company, salary release and increase problems, getting back the dues from the company after resigning or being dismissed and service bond/agreement and promotion related problems.
· Difference between the rights and liabilities of an unregistered and registered Firm or Company.
· Recovery Suits to recover the given loan or any other amount worth recoverable either from a public or private person.
· Permanent Injunction/ Stay Matters and Mandatory Injunction Suit.
· Suits for the Specific performance of a contract.
· Rent Matters.
· Title Disputes of Properties Immovable and Movable both inclusive.
· Partition suits of the Ancestral property including issues regarding Will/ Testamentary Successions.
· Declaratory Suits for the declaration of any Legal Right.
· How and when to file a Counter-Claim or Set-Off in a suit.
· House allotment Schemes of the Government under Re-rehabilitation Programmes.
· Land Acquisition Policies of the government and compensation to the owner of the Land.
· Interpleader Suits.
· Right to file Writs in the Hon’ble High Court.
· Consumer Rights protection issues.
· Right to Information.
· Labour Court and Central Administrative Tribunal Related issues.
· Registration of a document and problems relating the same.
· Free Legal Aid And Mediation &Conciliation Under Section 89 CPC.
· Marriage disputes, Family Disputes, Custody of the child, Adoption of the Child, Domestic Violence and Maintenance from Husband, Dowry Demand, Cruelty, Bigamy, Divorce.
· How to file a criminal complaint and right to get the FIR registered through court under section 156(3) Cr.P.C.
· Right to get Bail and to be represented by an advocate during remand hours.
· Crime,investigation and prosecution related issues.
· Motor Vehicle/Traffic Challans and fines thereon and Motor Vehicle Accident Claims.
· Crime against Women and Child specially Sexual Crimes.
· Defamation as a criminal and civil issue.
· Gender Issues i.e Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgenders.
· How to file appeal against any Conviction order and on what ground and right to get Bail under Section 389 Cr.P.C. pending appeal.
· And Many More…
In Today’s environments, due to lack of information of Legal Knowledge, common issues become so dangerous that becomes difficult to handle and to get the honest opinion about the common problems and this soon lead aggravation of the problem in to disaster, So, Hurry up & share you story here, and get the best solution of your problem.
Update your awareness about particular legal issues that is affecting your daily life.
All The very best.
I also like to deliver lectures and conduct workshops to educate citizens.