- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
1 pointUn number of ILLEGALLY work builder get notices from b.m .c but after getting notice then also b.m c building factory department don't demolition the side they take gap of month for demolished the ILLEGALLY work they only say one thinking to us that we issued the notice action will taken and in this period builder complete is work and easy get stay on her side Sent from my Nokia 5.1 Plus using RTI INDIA mobile app
This leaderboard is set to Kolkata/GMT+05:30