- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
1 pointI am currently working in a village as a school teacher and found that though there is a PHE in that area, but water never pour from the tubes which are placed all over the places. The villagers said that the Pipe lines were destroyed when there was a constriction of Road in that area, and the PHE department never repair them. Now for last three years they are really struggle for the water in times of summer and early winter. The villagers have said that the PHE is running in records and the contactor received the remuneration and diesel regularly but never inspect the matter.I have submitted an application to the PHE department regarding the matter, but till no response from them. Please help me out how to file the RTI draft regarding the matter. Thank you.
1 pointAlways adhere to the sound principle of focussing on information and making the second appeal as brief as possible. If PIO and FAA denied that information and not considered as Life or Liberty clause, then you can submit the same during arguments in personal hearing. If you have quoted the citation to PIO and FAA, then you can attach the same to your present second appeal. However, there is no bar or prescription for enclosures in the second appeal. In second appeal the mandatory documents to be shown as chronological index events at the beginning of the second appeal with self-attestation. (Attested true copy and below signature for all documents) 1.RTI Application dt...........with service proof Page No. 2. SPIO response dt........... Page No. 3. First Appeal with service proof dt........... Page No. 4.FAA orders dt........... Page No. 5.Second appeal dt...........service proof to SPIO. Page No. If the response is nil, you may indicate opposite to the date/page no as NIL.
1 pointUnfortunately every citizen is having his own personal matters to be taken care of and hardly have personal time to spend with families at a place like Mumbai. In addition this goondaism and group fights , extortions and threatening are usual. BMC corporators are more powerful than MLAs of other districts. If any citizen is having such time, he should file RTI Application and seek information on full details of unauthorised construction, locational address, present status, action taken, pending in Court and the officials responsible for such negligence in duties. In this forum, I have seen such extra ordinary follow up through RTI and then bringing into logical conclusion through PIL by our esteemed member Mr.Bali and he has contributed more insights into tackling this problem. Because of his vast knowledge, perseverance, he could do that at his personal expenses in Punjab state, but in Mumbai we can never dream of that. Why only Mumbai, it is there in Thane, Kalyan and even in Dombvilli also.
This leaderboard is set to Kolkata/GMT+05:30