- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
1 pointEvery citizen is entitled to information as a right. Every state has a prescribed application or General format for seeking information. Search your state website of any of your state dept., and learn whether there is any prescribed format, if so apply in prescribed format and RTI fee of Rs.10/- (Postal order or Adhesive court fee stamp for Rs.10/-. The following is a general application format that can be used. Application dt.23rd Apr 2019 seeking information under RTI Act. Before: State Public Information officer, PHE,................... RTI fee: Adhesive court fee stamp for Rs.10/- Applicant: (Provide full address) Information solicited: 1. Please provide whether the destruction of pipeline and not providing adequate water to ..............village was recorded in your registers. 2..Please provide date of registering such complaint and day to day action for providing uninterrupted drinking water, the essential service to the village. 3. Please inform the name of the official that is controlling/supervising the water supply activity to the village......with his address, mobile no... 4. If the matter is already under consideration, please inform the present status and future action for ensuring regular supply of drinking water. 5. Please inform action taken on the applicant's letter dt......and the name of the official, designation and mobile no....with whom the application was lodged without taking any action for providing an essential supply of drinking water. 6. Please inform the name of the TOP official, full address to whom a grievance can be filed by villagers en masse for such dire negligence in providing essential water supply. Applicant. Also, prepare a petition to MLA and MP informing the problems being faced and present it to him as a group. This is more effective.
This leaderboard is set to Kolkata/GMT+05:30